Magoffin Co(HW) moved on to final four win or lose, but played whitesburg
dont have dorton/cowan final

semi-finals Tues
Hazard plays FC
Magoffin Co plays Dorton/Cowan winner

Finals Wed.

Losers for 3rd place
Winners for Championship
Feds Creek exploded in the 2nd half to defeat Cumberland. They were down 22-19 at the half, but outscored Cumberland 30-6 in the 3rd quarter.
Feds Creek definatelt came out flat in the first half, not to take anything from Cumberland, but they didn't execute well in the first half. 3rd quarter was a different story, they came out very focused and played as well as I have seen them all year. It will take a 4 quarter effort like that to beat Hazard tomorrow night.
School Admin. Wrote:Feds Creek definatelt came out flat in the first half, not to take anything from Cumberland, but they didn't execute well in the first half. 3rd quarter was a different story, they came out very focused and played as well as I have seen them all year. It will take a 4 quarter effort like that to beat Hazard tomorrow night.

One of Hazard's best players (#20, Coaches son), if not their best, will not be playing tomorrow. I'm not sure how that will affect the outcome of the game. Either way, Hazard will be a tough out. They definitely have a lot of talent, as does Feds Creek. I'm interested to see how that game plays out.
Go Vikings
You and me both coach! As I said earlier, I like the way you match up with Whittaker, again, I think you have an advantage. I like your speed at the guards and certainly at center...... I am wondering how they will handle your press...... You have good speed, while they are definately a half-court type team.
Janitor_32 Wrote:Hazard beat MJP
FC beat Cumberland
Magoffin Co(HW) moved on to final four win or lose, but played whitesburg
dont have dorton/cowan final

semi-finals Tues
Hazard plays FC
Magoffin Co plays Dorton/Cowan winner

Finals Wed.

Losers for 3rd place
Winners for Championship

Dorton/Cowan Stats:

For Dorton:

Cody Belter 25 points, 10 rebounds, 3 blocks
Owen Caudill 8 points, 5 rebounds, 2 steals
Jesse Lucas 2 points, 7 assists, 2 steals
Victor Fouts 2 points, 2 steals, 2 assists
Estil Bentley 2 points, 2 assists
Zack Tackett 2 points, 2 steals
Jordan Osborne 3 points
Cody Banks 2 rebounds
Zack Huffman 2 rebounds

For Cowan:

Robinson 8 points
Collins 6 points
Solokowick 4 points
Pack 3 points
Combs 2 points
School Admin. Wrote:You and me both coach! As I said earlier, I like the way you match up with Whittaker, again, I think you have an advantage. I like your speed at the guards and certainly at center...... I am wondering how they will handle your press...... You have good speed, while they are definately a half-court type team.

I hope you are right. I do know that Herald Whitaker was awfully impressive tonight, beating a good Whitesburg team by 25. Matchups do mean a lot though. Hopefully Belter will be able to keep their big guy in check. They do grow them big in Magoffin County, though.
Hazard will also be without our 6th man who has pnuemonia. Numbers are depleted but we will give it our all.
blueandgoldfan Wrote:Hazard will also be without our 6th man who has pnuemonia. Numbers are depleted but we will give it our all.

I had forgotten about that. It will be a tough game. Hazard will probably have to fight really hard to pull this one out.
I know that FC will fight hard to the finish tonight. Our boys have been on the low end of stick for so long and now we have our chance. So come on boys lets show 'em what we can do. FC ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!