Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When do you usally put your tree up?
My family usally doesn't put out tree up until around the 20th to 23rd we like to make sure everyone is there to help decorate.
We like to do it the day of thanksgiving or that night but no later than the next day.
we put ours up either thanksgiving day or the day after. Idk why it's just something we've done since i was little. If it were up to me we would put it up about 1 1/2 before christmas.
day after thanksgiving
Day after Thanksgiving
1st week in December...we get a live tree and we want it to be pretty on Christmas.
If we put up a tree it's a fake one because my allergies are soo bad. The other day me and DT were somewhere walking by christmas trees and my eyes got watery and everything. It's sad that I can't put up a tree because it makes me sick..lol...
You lied to me! I asked you if you were okay after we walked by them and you said yeah that they didn't bother you that time. Grrrr....
LOL...I didn't want to hear your mouth so I just said yea so you would hush.
Every year except this one we put ours up the weekend after Thanksgiving, but this year we have been so busy that we just finished decorating it tonight..
I wasn't goin to say anything...forgive me for not wanting you to get sick
Day after Thanksgiving
we dont have a set day...
we just do it sometime over thanksgivin whenever there's time lol
so its already up now
the 1st or 2nd week of dec
havent put one us since 2000
but I have thought about getting a snoopy for my yard
umm no time in particular just whenever we feel like it or have time
I didnt help this yr with the tree cause I HATE helping with it....I put it up by my self last yr cause mom was having surgery and when she got home I had it up and she was happy and I SAID NEVER AGAIN i dont like it...its too time consuming
I usually have mine up, outside and inside decor, before Thanksgiving.. Gives you time to enjoy it
Around Thanksgiving
same here usually around Thanksgiving or whenever the kids annoy me so much I give in
We usually do it the day of or the day after Thanksgiving but this year mom waited a little bit later so it got put up last week.
couple weeks before christmas
We put ours up the day after Thanksgiving when we get home from shopping.
GEEE.. you guys do it really early, We wait late for soem reason. I geuss its so we don't have time to really look at presents and mess with them, lol I have a nasty little habit of doing just that...
Are you supposed to take them down!!!
Day after Thanksgiving.