Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Does Your Top 10 Look like (College Basketball)
After the 1st week what your top 10 look like
1.Texas
2.Duke
3.Tennessee
4.Villanova
5.Kansas
6.Purdue
7.North Carolina
8.Michigan State
9.Kentucky
10.West Virginia

Based on games i seen. Rankings should change next week.
1. Kansas (played a under rated memphis team)
2. UNC
3. Texas
4. Duke
5. Uconn
6. Kentucky
7. Tennessee
8. Michagan State ( was not impressive)
9. Villanova
10. Ohio State
1.Mich State(The team to beat)
2.UNC
3.Purdue
4.Tennessee(Beat UNC-Ashville by 75pts, not bad.)
5.Kansas(Not even close to # 1)
6.UK(Still young and unproven)
7.Duke
8.Nova
9.WVU
10.Louisville(Judging from the Arkansas game)
33logan33 Wrote:1. Kansas (played a under rated memphis team)
2. UNC
3. Texas
4. Duke
5. Uconn
6. Kentucky
7. Tennessee
9. Villanova
10. Ohio State

You are dead-on. Memphis is a legit top 25, possibly a top 10 team.

As much as this pains me to say, dUKe would check in as my #1 team. (Gawd that hurt). Duke took care of the teams that they were supposed to beat by 30, by beating them by 30. They completely dominated a solid (not great) Charlotte team.

Nolan Smith (though it's just three games) has shown that he could well be a top 3 pick in the NBA draft next year (if he comes out early). They have very good depth, which is the first time in a long time.

At this moment, they have impressed me more than the rest of the top 10 teams in the country.

UK, let me see what they do against UNC and UConn before I place them. Before the season I felt they were in the 13-18 range. After two games I don't feel like I have changed that opinion, but they have just not played anyone to challenge them (or at least should have challenged them).

BCA will disagree with me on this one, but our perimeter D is no better at this time than it has been in the last two years. We were slow getting out, and we would lose the guy who was hot. That just can't happen. It's easy to say that Miami shot the lights out, but we allowed them to by not challenging the shots.
1. Kansas
2. UNC
3. Texas
4. Duke
5. Uconn
6. Tennessee
7. Memphis
8. Michagan State
9. Villanova
10. Kentucky
33logan33 Wrote:1. Kansas (played a under rated memphis team)
2. UNC
3. Texas
4. Duke
5. Uconn
6. Kentucky
7. Tennessee
9. Villanova
10. Ohio State

I can go with this one
Stardust Wrote:You are dead-on. Memphis is a legit top 25, possibly a top 10 team.

As much as this pains me to say, dUKe would check in as my #1 team. (Gawd that hurt). Duke took care of the teams that they were supposed to beat by 30, by beating them by 30. They completely dominated a solid (not great) Charlotte team.

Nolan Smith (though it's just three games) has shown that he could well be a top 3 pick in the NBA draft next year (if he comes out early). They have very good depth, which is the first time in a long time.

At this moment, they have impressed me more than the rest of the top 10 teams in the country.

UK, let me see what they do against UNC and UConn before I place them. Before the season I felt they were in the 13-18 range. After two games I don't feel like I have changed that opinion, but they have just not played anyone to challenge them (or at least should have challenged them).

BCA will disagree with me on this one, but our perimeter D is no better at this time than it has been in the last two years. We were slow getting out, and we would lose the guy who was hot. That just can't happen. It's easy to say that Miami shot the lights out, but we allowed them to by not challenging the shots.

Agree. great post Stardust lol..
Warriors23RJ Wrote:1.Mich State(The team to beat)
2.UNC
3.Purdue
4.Tennessee(Beat UNC-Ashville by 75pts, not bad.)
5.Kansas(Not even close to # 1)
6.UK(Still young and unproven)
7.Duke
8.Nova
9.WVU
10.Louisville(Judging from the Arkansas game)

Can agree with this list just moving duke and UNC around
well nova and Unc got beat, so they should drop some!1
my bad. I didnt mean Nova, I keep thinking George Mason beat them. But they didnt lol..
theVILLE Wrote:Can agree with this list just moving duke and UNC around
Sounds good now since Syracuse demolished UNC but I really like Purdue's team and like them over Duke at this point, I'd probabily move Syarcuse to #10 and bump everyone else down.

Updated list:
1.Mich State
2.Purdue
3.Tennessee
4.KU
5.UK
6.Duke
7.Nova
8.WVU
9.U of L
10.Syracuse