Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mullins 52, Allen Central 45
Mullins defeated Allen Central tonight in a tough contest which tested the Tigers will to win. Trailing the Rebels the first three quarters, by as many as 9 during the third quarter, the Tigers fought back to take there first lead early in the fourth quarter, which they would not lose again.

Stats
Dylan Meade - 26 points, 4 steals, 3 assists
Marcus Johnson - 19 points, 10 rebounds, 2 blocks
Caleb Meade - 5 points, 5 rebounds, 1 assists
Gaige Ray - 1 point, 2 rebounds, 1 steal (set out most of first half - eye injury)
Damon Adkins - 3 points, 2 rebounds, 2 steals, 3 assists
Great game by both teams tonight. It was a great atmosphere throughout the entire game. Hats off to Allen central they had a good gameplan for us tonight. Even though we are not where we want to be, we are making great strides to becoming a great team. I am proud of our boys and want to thank the allen central coaching staff and faculty for putting on such a good tournament.
Cograts this is a big win for your team good luck in the championship.
Coach Kidd Wrote:Great game by both teams tonight. It was a great atmosphere throughout the entire game. Hats off to Allen central they had a good gameplan for us tonight. Even though we are not where we want to be, we are making great strides to becoming a great team. I am proud of our boys and want to thank the allen central coaching staff and faculty for putting on such a good tournament.
:Clap: Congrats, Coach Kidd, you're team played hard, would expect no less from you, their style, was you're style on the court, when you played..... Hope , to see you, back with the bobcats in the future .......:Thumbs:
Congrats Mullins
thank you for the kind words. I am excited to see how good this team can really be.
Betsy Lane and Mullins will be a good one ,, everyone thinks that itll be a blowout but i think the tigers can hang in there and pull out a win