Poll: Who is gonna take it?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
97.67%
Lewis Co.
2.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lewis County @ Belfry 11/6: Broadcast 96.5 WXCC www.coalcountry965.com
Its quiet here because apparently there are no Lewis Co. supporters wanting to discuss the game.

Go Pirates!
Usually you guys discuss the game to come, weather or not there is other supporters form other teams. I was just wondering:Thumbs:Good luck in the playoffsTongueirateSho
LClion4life Wrote:It wont be as easy as youd think, we played Mason tough for three quarters, you take away the third quarter and we lose 22-14. We can play with Belfry, but can we beat them? Ask yourself this, can a mouse kill a cat?
yes they can if they get other mice to come trip the cat and pounce on it,lolTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
goal_line Wrote:Usually you guys discuss the game to come, weather or not there is other supporters form other teams. I was just wondering:Thumbs:Good luck in the playoffsTongueirateSho

If Belfry wins this week you can expect next week to be very lively, whether it be Sheldon Clark proclaiming "this is their year" for the 16th straight year... or the spirited banter between Belfry and Russell like always. Either way I expect no less than 4 pages of posts next week.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:If Belfry wins this week you can expect next week to be very lively, whether it be Sheldon Clark proclaiming "this is their year" for the 16th straight year... or the spirited banter between Belfry and Russell like always. Either way I expect no less than 4 pages of posts next week.

"If Belfry wins this week "wow.
goal_line Wrote:"If Belfry wins this week "wow.

It's playoffs...always take it one game at a time.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:It's playoffs...always take it one game at a time.

Don't like to :argue: with BGR staff but here she goes "One game at a time".Not just playoffs....all games . good luck to both on injuries tonite:Thumbs:
Yes if Belfry wins this week.....next weeks thread regardless of opponent will be lengthy and probably get shut down by monday or tuesday....LOL
goal line.... That's how it's been all season long with Belfry..... "one game at a time".... LOL.... No argument with that one!!! Smile

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Three and a half hours till kickoff and I'm sure bucslover is good and hungry.... IDK if I'm gonna feed him tonight or not!!! HAHAHAHA....

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Tonight the PIRATES carry Thomas Varney but in the grander scale of things this will really help the Pirates in the long run