Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mason Co's Football future
The Royals have been on some kind of run the last few years.Getting better every season.Alot of very good players,especially at the Qb position.With Pawsat being a jr.,with 1 year left.Is there anyone in the wings,ready to take over for Pawsat,after his senior season?The Royals have had some outstanding Q.B'S in the past.Just wondering if the tradition will continue.
Coach Buchanan is a top notch coach and a long as they have him leading their program , they will continue to be successful.
IMO, this year and next are the years for Mason. After they graduate Pawsatt, Gilbert and Setty (all outstanding Basketball players), I don't see much in the wings for Royal football.
Its great to see them the kings of their district now.
Some of the best Royal teams were those with Chris Lofton and Dustin Grutza.
Mason will be fine..........The 8th grade qb will be...........a sophmore when..Neal leaves and will..........be ready to step in......
why what does the future hold for mason county I once had a fortune cookie that said the future is what you want to make it just something to think about
Mason County has very good skill players and a really good qb. in Pawsett.
Maybe then the future is bright for the royals
Skinner Wrote:Mason will be fine..........The 8th grade qb will be...........a sophmore when..Neal leaves and will..........be ready to step in......
I watched the 8th grade play a couple games early on.And to be honest with you,the q.b.wasn't a threat to run,and could only throw the ball about 15-20 yards in the air.,Never ran the ball,only handed off.Heard they made a change late in the year,but don't know for sure that happened.