Poll: Who wins next Friday Night?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tolsia Rebels
13.33%
Lawrence Co. Bulldogs
86.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ Tolsia (WV) 10/30
That is just sad and pathetic that it is well known that the refs are "crooked and cheap" for Tolsia. People that I have talked to from Tolsia almost seemed proud of this fact.
I told the boys if the refs started getting nasty to keep their heads on! We don't need no one out next week. I'll defend you young men with the redneck Tolsia fans like I did last week with the idiot from Boyd! I'm not above giving a good A** woopin or takin one. You boys play ball and leave the negotiating to old dad here. Go Dawgs
Hotshot Wrote:I told the boys if the refs started getting nasty to keep their heads on! We don't need no one out next week. I'll defend you young men with the redneck Tolsia fans like I did last week with the idiot from Boyd! I'm not above giving a good A** woopin or takin one. You boys play ball and leave the negotiating to old dad here. Go Dawgs

I got your back here...but the last time I was at a Tolsia/LC game a ref threw a flag for "pass interference" on LC after the QB from Tolsia had thrown the football into the stands..not the sidelines but the stands...:igiveup:
Was that in 97? That was the game we left there and got into a dandy in the parking lot
Hotshot Wrote:Was that in 97? That was the game we left there and got into a dandy in the parking lot

Wow good memory..I do indeed believe that was in 97.:1:
The call you're talking about is the reason for the scuffle in the parking lot after that game! I wish my old buddy was on here because he would cuse me for the big shinner he packed around for 3 or 4 days!:lmao:

I'm telling you get ready!:redboxer:
Hotshot Wrote:The call you're talking about is the reason for the scuffle in the parking lot after that game! I wish my old buddy was on here because he would cuse me for the big shinner he packed around for 3 or 4 days!:lmao:

I'm telling you get ready!:redboxer:

Trust me I am ready..I have a "crew" going with me to the game :popcorn:
Those six year olds don't count as a crew.
Game Day.....Time to get your Pee Hot and smash Tolsia in the mouth.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Fighting over a high school football game is childish, come on people let's go over there whip some butt on the field and come back home smiling. Let's be classy. Good luck Bulldogs.
LC can expect to be down atleast 4 td's before the game starts.
I am not worried about the dawgs being ready for this game. just hope we dont have to beat the ref's to.

GO DAWGS!!!!!
Some of you guys are unbelievable. You are almost giddy about violence at a high school game. That is a shame. I'm a proud LCHS supporter but I have to say that you all are horrible role models. Grow up.

I'd also like to say that I have family and ties to Tolsia. I will not reveal them, but I know a lot about things over there. I can also remember a time back in the Chuke era when everyone over here started fights at Luke Varney Field and called all the Tolsia people "hilljacks". Do people realize that we are separated by a small river, and whatever we call Tolsia people we are calling ourselves?

Both sides should grow up. It's time to be positive role models for our young children instead of showing them that "fighting" is the best policy. Do you all honestly think that the people at Tolsia are any different than some of you all are? Give me a break.
I have to say LC-42-tolsia-6....
we have
shane pack
Hunter James
Larry West
Caleb Bentley
Wade Skaggs
Big Ben preston
Kris Kazee
Cody anderson
Blake Bradley...
thats practically all we need for this one
clueless Wrote:LC can expect to be down atleast 4 td's before the game starts.

and we are going to have to beat them by about 10 tds if the refs fu...........yea...us over