Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 63 - McCreary Central 0
Total domination by Bell
Final

Bell County 63

McCreary Central 0
Great win Bell Co!!!!!
MCC did have a 5-2 record before this game.
Remember leecoukfan told me it would be close cause the raider were playing at home haha! I told you it would not matter were it was played at!:argue::thatsfunn
Congrats to Bell County on a BIGG win!

:Clap:
Actually MCC was 6-2 before this game.
Nice job Bell
Game was 28-0 after 1st quarter 35-0 at half and after Bell scored their 1st TD of the 2nd half(to make it 41-0) with around 5 min to play McCreary put in jv offense and Bell did the same at that point with their defense. Bells jv scored 4 TD's 2 on offense and 2 via interceptions with bell's jv outscoring MC's 22-0 for the final 63-0. To toot McCreary's horn a bit, we had somewhere around 180 yards of offense in the 1st half(more than we had against Bell in the last 3 years combined) with the ball inside the 30 5 times and inside the 10 twice but to Bells credit we could not get it into the endzone. One dropped ball in the endzone and once a receiver by himself in the endzone fell down so we had our chances to score but a good Bell defense held us off. Our defense played better tonight than it has in a few weeks but Bell Co has a machine as an offense. We were proud that are kids played hard and never layed down. Congradulation to Bell Co and good luck the rest of the year. It was good to see old friends again!TongueirateSho
23abmk(kmba32) Wrote:Total domination by Bell

Was you at the game? Just wondering!
yea i knew this wwould not be close at all...and to let yall know i did predict this shutout
I was pretty impressed with #23 and #21 for MC. But it is hard to do anything with Bell's D
kmba32 it was Watts and Roark. Those two are great athletes.
Good win Bell County, we will see you all in 2 weeks, as we come to Log Mountain.:biggrin:
logmountainboy64 Wrote:yea i knew this wwould not be close at all...and to let yall know i did predict this shutout

:notworthy:Clap::notworthy:Clap::notworthy:Clap::notworthy:Clap::notworthy:Clap::notworthy:Clap::notworthy:Clap::notworthy:Clap::notworthy:Clap::notworthy:Clap::notworthy:Clap::notworthy:Clap::notworthy:Clap::notworthy:Clap::notworthy:Clap::notworthy:Clap::notworthy:Clap::notworthy:Clap::notworthy:Clap::notworthy :zzz:
BIG win for Bell. Congrats to you guys.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:MCC did have a 5-2 record before this game.
:dontthinkThat would be 6-2
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:kmba32 it was Watts and Roark. Those two are great athletes.
Thanks!
rocket01 Wrote::dontthinkThat would be 6-2

I had corrected myself with a later post.
Congratulations Bell!! Just one step closer to the playoffs, can't wait
Good win BELL.Congrats on distric title.
Another great performance from the best year-in, year-out program in Kentucky outside the Louisville-Lexington-NKY area.

Hilton is a GREAT coach who takes good talent and makes them a fantastic unit every single season. Bell County is a model for other non-urban programs.
houseofpain Wrote::notworthy:clap::notworthy:clap::notworthy:clap::notworthy:clap::notworthy:clap::notworthy:clap::notworthy:clap::notworthy:clap::notworthy:clap::notworthy:clap::notworthy:clap::notworthy:clap::notworthy:clap::notworthy:clap::notworthy:clap::notworthy:clap::notworthy:clap::notworthy:clap::notworthy:clap::notworthy :zzz:
thank ya house of pain for the support lol
logmountainboy64 Wrote:thank ya house of pain for the support lol

My pleasure!:Thumbs:

Go raiders beat Lynn Camp!TongueirateSho
that bwill be a dandy game
would be a good one to watch