Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tailgating
Will there be Fresh Creme Horns at the Belfry/JC tailgate next week? :please:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Have you ever came to Belfry and NOT been fed well??? (HINT: Baseball season).... Smile

AND to answer your question... YES dear, there will be cream horns at the tailgate... along wtih baby back ribs, tons of different sides dishes, and other stuff that hasn't even been discussed yet!!! Smile

Are you ready for some tailgatin "Belfry Style"???? Smile

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
phs1986 Wrote:Have you ever came to Belfry and NOT been fed well??? (HINT: Baseball season).... Smile

AND to answer your question... YES dear, there will be cream horns at the tailgate... along wtih baby back ribs, tons of different sides dishes, and other stuff that hasn't even been discussed yet!!! Smile

Are you ready for some tailgatin "Belfry Style"???? Smile

Do you deliver to Hazard? :biggrin:
Deliver...... TO HAZARD?????

You might just get ya some tailgatin next year.... I'm not sure if we'll do a scrimmage game though..... Smile Who knows... we might!!!

I already invited the radio guys from 98.9. Just bring a side dish and join in. I hope the weather is good and we can all have a good time before the playoffs start.
Don't worry bucslover... We'll have the tents up and something covering the food... LOL.... You may have to sit in your truck and eat but hey... It's all good!!!! Smile

I may be making an appearance to your guys tailgating if i get come to the game.. what kinda of dish do i need to bring?
CardinalAlum Wrote:I may be making an appearance to your guys tailgating if i get come to the game.. what kinda of dish do i need to bring?

Any kind of side, meatballs, cocktail wieners, chicken trays, salads, slaws, beans, potatoes, soups, or desserts.. Anything you want..Also be sure to bring your drinks... We have regulars that take care of the main meats. Would love to have you join us...