Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville @ Lawrence Co. Fri Dec 2nd
What your thoughts on this one.
Honestly I have no clue, our girls are young but play hard. Should be a pretty good test for the varsity friday night.From what I have read and heard Paintsville has a couple of good players but haven't heard much about the rest of the team.So it should be interesting to watch. Go Lady Dawgs!!!
This is a must game for PHS. They have to win both games against Law. Co. and Sheldon Clark. Then they need to split with Mag Co and JCHS for a shot at 1st or 2nd.

I think the Jarrell/Russell/K. Carroll trio will prove to be too much for Law Co. These 3 will average in double figures this year and they need to step up their play in each district game.

PHS by 8.
Paintsville
Paintsville
Does this game count towards seeding in the 57th?
"WeisGuy" Wrote:Does this game count towards seeding in the 57th?

Yes, most definitely
I watched a very aggressive Painstville team play against Russell in the panarama. They gave a very slow and sluggish Russell team everything it could handle. If I remember correctly, Paintsville lead at halftime by 1 or 2. During the third quarter, the Paintsville center re-injured her knee and was out the rest of the game. Hard to say what might have happened if she could have finished the game.
I don't have a dog in this fight, so good luck to both teams!
Is this the first or second game in the boys/girls double header? Paintsville was tough last year and, I don't know much about Lawrence Co. but I will say Paintsville.
anyone have a final score? stats?
The Carrol girl is tough.