Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 34 Sheldon Clark 13
Belfry0304 Wrote:Well it doesn't have Nathan listed as suspended, on Games Suspended it says 0.

You are right, that is what it says, but you have to think it will be one game, since he served no punishment the other night. That is a disqualification list. His was for unsportsmanlike conduct. I do not know if that carries a different penalty or not. I know Belfry is practicing as if they are not going to have Nathan. The list also has been changed to include #63 for SC. We know that is Channing Smith. They have not put his name on there, as of a few minutes ago, but it has his number and a 1 game suspension for fighting. They have taken off Matt Slone from the DQ list.
I just heard about the fight at work. They was saying alot of kids will miss a game or two.
I work over a Belfry and they said some of the kids will miss a game or two.
Also if you notice from the KHSAA list, Nathan Carroll is listed as Unsportsmanlike Conduct for the reason, but all others are listed as fighting.
It is now listed that Nathan will be out 1 game on the KHSAA website, so I guess he will be on the sideline at East Ridge tomorrow night.