Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Undefeated 4A Teams
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:This Topic has got out of hand. This thread has nothing to do with Bell. lets get back on topic and talk about the 5 unbeaten teams and there chances.

All threads ultimately lead to Bell County somehow. They are hungry for attention! :Clap:
The History is there for Boyle County they will be the team to pull it off at the end of the season!
boyle is the best of the unbeatens obvisouly.....:zzz:
When i was a member of **************,i thought the Trinity fans were the most arrogant,and cocky fans i had ever heard.I have changed my mind you guys from Bell co. have got to be the worst.let me let you in on a little secret Bell is not the best team in the state or 4a for that matter,they can be beat and im afraid you will find that out before the season is over.it doesnt matter where Boyles name is mentioned you guys seem to always take it upon yourselves to point out had weak Boyle is and how great Bell is.believe me it doesnt look good on you.as for the schedual other than alcoa you havent played any tougher schedual than Boyle.Lexington Catholic is far better than any team you have played other than alcoa.id say that there is not a team on your schedual other than alcoa that could beat lafayette,give it a rest guys,and show some of the other teams in 4a some respect.
Jack Lambert Wrote:When i was a member of **************,i thought the Trinity fans were the most arrogant,and cocky fans i had ever heard.I have changed my mind you guys from Bell co. have got to be the worst.let me let you in on a little secret Bell is not the best team in the state or 4a for that matter,they can be beat and im afraid you will find that out before the season is over.it doesnt matter where Boyles name is mentioned you guys seem to always take it upon yourselves to point out had weak Boyle is and how great Bell is.believe me it doesnt look good on you.as for the schedual other than alcoa you havent played any tougher schedual than Boyle.Lexington Catholic is far better than any team you have played other than alcoa.id say that there is not a team on your schedual other than alcoa that could beat lafayette,give it a rest guys,and show some of the other teams in 4a some respect.

:notworthy
I say continue to talk Bell Co. you've been there and you deserve to be as arrogant as you wish. Besides it gives all the other teams all the bullentin board material that they will ever need. Dudley won't be there forever and if I recall when he left before Bell wasn't nearly the most dominant team in their class.
Boyle County is the favorite this year with Bell County being a close second. Boyle County has been impressive all year and more impressive than their Bell counterparts and that is why they are ranked #1 in 4A. If it weren't for Boyle being so impressive this season Bell would undoubtedly be #1 in 4A. However, because of this that is why Boyle is ranked 1st and not Bell.

The championship game for 4A this year will be between the winner of the Boyle/Bell game versus the Purple Flash of Lone Oak.
Jack Lambert Wrote:When i was a member of **************,i thought the Trinity fans were the most arrogant,and cocky fans i had ever heard.I have changed my mind you guys from Bell co. have got to be the worst.let me let you in on a little secret Bell is not the best team in the state or 4a for that matter,they can be beat and im afraid you will find that out before the season is over.it doesnt matter where Boyles name is mentioned you guys seem to always take it upon yourselves to point out had weak Boyle is and how great Bell is.believe me it doesnt look good on you.as for the schedual other than alcoa you havent played any tougher schedual than Boyle.Lexington Catholic is far better than any team you have played other than alcoa.id say that there is not a team on your schedual other than alcoa that could beat lafayette,give it a rest guys,and show some of the other teams in 4a some respect.

Well said!! :Thumbs:
out of those 5 undefeated, Boyle will be the remaining one standing, until of course they run into Bell County again in the state semi-finals and more and likely Boyle will have home-field advantage in this one. Good Luck to both teams til then

:Thumbs: I agree with ya...
We do have some crazy cocky fans here. I get stresed with some also, I would say yes if we did play Boyle it would be a great game, but both teams have a few more games to go before we see that day come. So Boyle or Bell could easy get beat before that day comes. I give all teams RESPECT!!!!!!!
BobCatFan29 Wrote:We do have some crazy cocky fans here. I get stresed with some also, I would say yes if we did play Boyle it would be a great game, but both teams have a few more games to go before we see that day come. So Boyle or Bell could easy get beat before that day comes. I give all teams RESPECT!!!!!!!

classy statement and the fanatics nothing wrong with them they keep it interesting i dont think this site would exist without them.
i could care less who wins i have won my ring and now im done with football..just on here trying to have some fun and keep something to talk about but since it bothers yall so bad i guess i will calm down...GOOD LUCK TO BOYLE ALSO......
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:I saw Bell play Marion County and was not all impressed with Bell's team speed or the play at quarterback. Bell does have decent size up front. I also have to look at Bells 4 TD loss to Alcoa. Great teams don't lose by 4 TD's at home to anybody. Take away that big loss and Bell's schedule has been suspect.

If you thought that Boyle struggled with Lex Cath then you must have been watching a different game than me. Boyle lead throughout the game, ran the ball at will, and stuffed the Knights running game. This weak Lex Cath team is better than anyone on Bell's schedule except for Alcoa, who Bell lost to by 4TDs.

Boyle has a much better running game, better quarterback, and better defense (especially at LB) than Bell and will be playing them at home if indeed they do meet.

I hope that clears it up a little bit for you.

That was also Bell Co's second game of the year with 13 seniors gone. Bell layed down on Marion and should had beaten them 26-7. That score was it with only 8 min to go in the game. Marion Co is also ranked 8th in State in 4A. Boyle Co would LOSE by 4 TD's as well if you guys played Alcoa at your place. Dont forget you guys only beat Rockcastle Co 42-22 with a late blocked punt returned for a TD. Bell Co and Boyle Co IMO are even! Bell Co is very young and is a very scary team now 7 games into the season. They will only get better come the 14th game of the year against Boyle Co.
People better not overlook Allen County. They are undefeated along with Boyle County, Lone Oak, Lawrence County, and West Jessamine. Allen County's running attack is probably one of the best in 4A. I've heard Bell County's may be the best. I don't know, I haven't seen the likes of Bell County, Boyle County, etc.

I know Lone Oak relies on the pass and nothing else. In my opinion, that would put you at a disadvatange against a good defensive team more than it would if you were a team that depended on the run. Especially if your team has a good offensive line as Allen County does. I'm sure Bell County's O-Line is stellar as well.

It's been awhile since my Pats were this good and I hope to see them go far in the playoffs. With the likes of all these great teams, it's going to be tough. Good luck to all teams.
This is a question to all Boyle Fans. How many seniors are you loosing this year? How many seniors are Bell loosing? Next year is for sure our year, this year is going to be a toss up, but 2 out 3 would be awsome, and you all might not even get any, that would be awful.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:That was also Bell Co's second game of the year with 13 seniors gone. Bell layed down on Marion and should had beaten them 26-7. That score was it with only 8 min to go in the game. Marion Co is also ranked 8th in State in 4A. Boyle Co would LOSE by 4 TD's as well if you guys played Alcoa at your place. Dont forget you guys only beat Rockcastle Co 42-22 with a late blocked punt returned for a TD. Bell Co and Boyle Co IMO are even! Bell Co is very young and is a very scary team now 7 games into the season. They will only get better come the 14th game of the year against Boyle Co.
just let them think whatever..we will see who is the better team.....week 14 if they both make it..
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Dont forget you guys only beat Rockcastle Co 42-22 with a late blocked punt returned for a TD.

I don't remember that? :dontthink

The Score of the game was 42-15 Boyle in the 3rd. quarter.

* Reese had 13 rushes for 354 yards and 5 TD's
* At one point in the second quarter, Boyle ran only 6 plays with 4 touchdowns*
* Rockastle had 80 yards rushing on 42 carries and 140 yards passing
BellCoBobcatFan Wrote:This is a question to all Boyle Fans. How many seniors are you loosing this year? How many seniors are Bell loosing? Next year is for sure our year, this year is going to be a toss up, but 2 out 3 would be awsome, and you all might not even get any, that would be awful.

What does that have to do with anything? Irrelevant question on a thread dedicated to 4As remaining un-beatens. Once again, a Bell County fan has his feelings hurt. You guys have a great team, why do you get so upset when someone says something good about Boyle County? Boyle is pretty good too you know.

Back on subject: Boyle is the best of the un-beatens. Agree or disagree?
Rebel55 Wrote:I don't remember that? :dontthink

The Score of the game was 42-15 Boyle in the 3rd. quarter.

* Reese had 13 rushes for 354 yards and 5 TD's
* At one point in the second quarter, Boyle ran only 6 plays with 4 touchdowns*
* Rockastle had 80 yards rushing on 42 carries and 140 yards passing

Rebel55 is right on the mark. No late blocked punt for a TD. Boyle actually lead 42-15 in the 4th quarter. Rock scored one at about the 4:00 mark against the JVs.

Way to keep em honest Rebel55!!

Here's a link to the game story: http://amnews.com/stories/2009/08/29/spo.602044.sto
IMO, Lawrence will get beat in the second round by whoever they play because there are alot of good teams in district 7 of 4A like Bell County and Rockcastle. Then we come to West Jessamine. They haven't beat very many good teams, if any at all. Boyle County is a big state power right now and will probably make a run at state. Lone Oak is also pretty good. I haven't heard anything bad out of them. Allen County apparently has one of the best rushing games in 4A, but we'll see in the playoffs.
I dont like to put my cart before my horse but in this instance i will Bell would beat Boyle in a close game the reason Bell lost to the almighty Alcoa team which by the way is a really great team good coaches fans and players classy people but we lost because we have a QB in my opinion really shouldnt be QB which he could be all they have but i would give the kid Cory Osolonian a chance i believe he is and will be better than shawnta was no offense to mr. Zachery he was a fine athlete Madon has the skills and height to be a threat at WR IMO
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:I dont like to put my cart before my horse but in this instance i will Bell would beat Boyle in a close game the reason Bell lost to the almighty Alcoa team which by the way is a really great team good coaches fans and players classy people but we lost because we have a QB in my opinion really shouldnt be QB which he could be all they have but i would give the kid Cory Osolonian a chance i believe he is and will be better than shawnta was no offense to mr. Zachery he was a fine athlete Madon has the skills and height to be a threat at WR IMO

:dontthink

Off topic again. :dontthink This thread is to discuss the 4A unbeatens. Bell Co. is not in that group.
If it's not kept on topic we will begin removing post.