Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jimmy Chaffin playing Basketball?
Rumor has it Chaffin has been seen on the roster for lynn camp and saw at some practices. Could his succes in football carry over or will he be a water boy. I look for him to use quickness and his speed to manhandle people defensively. Any thoughts?
Never heard of him, but id say he will definately be strong.
He was a great football player.
Who is Jimmy Chaffin?
Jimmy is such a great athlete I would think he would help the basketball team.
Chaffin should be a good basketball player if he gets to play. Best of Luck JIMMY!!!!
Who is he?
Lynn Camp football player

District 7 player of the year
Last night against bell county he breifly saw action and was swatted of the wall in his only attempt, other than that he looks to really be coming around, even signing an autograph at halftime.
When I was in middle school I rember Chaffin, he was a pretty good b'ball player, should be a good addition to the cats.
Jimmy really stepped up tonight against Williamsburg and really showed his team some leadership and alot of support.
chaffin needs to stick to football or track....basketballs not his game...hes horrible....he played a few mins agianst bell...got swatted and also missed two free throws....but hes still one hell of a football player!!!
Maybe a nice clean haircut, and a new jumpshot..and possibly we would have a good player on our hands..but this cat needs to stick to the outdoors. So like your shot against bell, we'll swat this conversation out jim.
nice try jim at basketball ,stick to football tho it's your better sport!!:theman:
I dont know if he will be any good at basketball but hes the man in football..i heard he is going to play for Louisville