Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the strongest player at your school!
at bellevue its either adam tague or bobby berns...
ashland has

michael walters
bench-340
squat-600
clean-245
Travis Gallaher
bench-285
sqaut-585
clean-270
fields davis
bench-250
squat-525
clean-245
tyler layne and wes woods

tyler layne wes woods
bench-315-320 bench-315-320
squat-450-465 squat-435-??
clean-270-275 clean 275-305
Derek Tripplet SF
you take the defensive front seven from pikeville and you have one of the strongest front that pikeville has seen since the father honaker played.
:wieghts: each of ashlands d-lineman have at least 1000lb total on bench, squat, and cleans.
Bobby Berns is the strongest at bellevue and hes only a junior but hes really strong...
Chris Puckett is the strongest player at JHS..he seems to do everything. I'm new to this site and I'm not sure where I want to spend my time. I really like the discussion here. Go CAVS!
Matt_Knee Wrote:Sheldon clark hardly sees a weight room, so i couldnt tell ya..
the facility isnt fit to lift weights in. when u get on the benches, you'll probably catch ringworm or something

You dont have the slightest clue as to what you're talking about. We have a new weightroom facility. Adam Dials or Ryan Kelly have the highest bench, both do well over 300. And as far as size goes, Matt Slone takes the cake. About 5'5"-5'6" and is well into the 1000 pound club, pretty impressive.
Cardsftw2010 Wrote:You dont have the slightest clue as to what you're talking about. We have a new weightroom facility. Adam Dials or Ryan Kelly have the highest bench, both do well over 300. And as far as size goes, Matt Slone takes the cake. About 5'5"-5'6" and is well into the 1000 pound club, pretty impressive.

How new is the weight room because this thread is well over a year old.
At Belfry I'd say Ryan Blackburn.
Tomcat68 Wrote:QB Ian Holbrook was the strongest player on Ashland's team this past season. When I can get a hold of someone who has his numbers I'll post them. I know his bench and squat were both well over 300 and 400 pounds respectively. Not too bad for the QB.

sounds like another tim tebow
at LCC i say its Dakota Brock #12 SR. i think he can bench around 315-325 somewhere in between. Thats pretty good my opinoin, considered he is a WR/RB on offense and LB on defense....
Midee1 Wrote:How new is the weight room because this thread is well over a year old.

Not very old, I didnt know how old the thread was. lol