Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 52 Greenup County 12
So you smacked talked all week Old Warrior and what happen? Do you really want a second helpin of CROW? LOL
[SIZE=2]I know it doesn't matter now but all I have heard all year is how GC and coach Copley was running the belly offense that he learned from Chuke. Well I just watched the game on the Lazier and what I saw GC running was an old fashion wish bone. They wasn't even close to running a good belly offense. Did they change what they was running or did Mr. Copley forget what he learned from Chuke. Because that wasn't even close to what LC ran in the 90's
[/SIZE]
And talking about fan support. Wow were was all the GC fans there section was only about half full at best and it was home coming. I couldn't see the lC side but I bet they had as many fans as GC did but I don't know that because the film was shot from the LC side of the field
You ole L.C. boys are getting kind of tuff on the Greenup boys! I believe the smack before the game was like any big supporter of any fan that believed in their team :rockon:. The Greenup team is going through growing pains of a new coach and in time will be fine. It will take a couple of years to get on track, A COUPLE years that is! I just hope they give Coach Copley that chance, They have a lot farther to go than a lot of parents and supporters realize. Greenup, I hope you realize it takes a lot of off season wieghts and team leadership and working with the RIGHT people to become what you were a long time ago. It will come in time, give your coach 100% of your support and in a couple of years it will pay off!
old warrior Wrote:Cannot wait till you play Bell County, and hear the out come of that game, that is when you will play a formidal opponent and much superior.:biggrin:

Maybe... Maybe not. That's why they play the game. Lawrence County won't lay down for Bell County. We will cross that river if/when the time comes.
that's right Wrote:You ole L.C. boys are getting kind of tuff on the Greenup boys! I believe the smack before the game was like any big supporter of any fan that believed in their team :rockon:. The Greenup team is going through growing pains of a new coach and in time will be fine. It will take a couple of years to get on track, A COUPLE years that is! I just hope they give Coach Copley that chance, They have a lot farther to go than a lot of parents and supporters realize. Greenup, I hope you realize it takes a lot of off season wieghts and team leadership and working with the RIGHT people to become what you were a long time ago. It will come in time, give your coach 100% of your support and in a couple of years it will pay off!
I agree and about running the belly it's a great offence to run but it really takes time to get it down to were it's effective but I am sure Coach Copley will stay with it and it will come into it's own. Good luck LC you all got a lot more football to play this year and I'm sure you will be in the play off's unless every one just quits or something
old warrior Wrote:Cannot wait till you play Bell County, and hear the out come of that game, that is when you will play a formidal opponent and much superior.:biggrin:
If you guy's don't take care of BC this week then you all will be going to log mountian way before we MIGHT get the chance to . Good luck old one I know what it is like to have a son on a team that isn't doing very well I know it's not a lot of fun but just remember it's only a game
old warrior Wrote:CatDawg, I will take my crow well done, I thought we would see a much better game than this, but when the player was down on the field and were waiting for the ambulance to arrive, one of Lawrence County's coach's up in the booth, came outside and I quote, Run it down their throats Dawgs, and the other 2 coach's got him back inside the booth, and said sorry, was very poor sportsmanship, especially while #11 from LC, was lieing on the field.

Poor sportsmanship? You mean sort of like saying something like this?

old warrior Wrote:Congratulations, good luck when you go to Log Mountain, for the regional championship, I see no reason for you getting there.:biggrin:

Or maybe... this?

I know this much - the only fan more ridiculous than a boasting, trash-talking fan who rattles his jaw about his 2-4 team going into a district contest is probably the fan who gets back on the board and rattles his jaw some more after his team got trampled 52-12.

I don't know if Lawrence County will beat Bell County, but I know this much, too: Lawrence County has a much better shot at seeing the Bobcats than the Musketeers do, unless they rent a Greyhound and all go down and buy tickets.

I probably should be kinder with all this, but it's pretty obvious that you have no respect for Lawrence County Football, even after they mashed your team and left no question as to whether they can compete with any team east of Lexington.

If and when they lose (and all but six teams in Kentucky will have their season end in a loss), it won't be to your team.
Mike Copley is a paintsville reject and his named shouldn't even be mentioned in the same paragraph as Chuke Williams! Chuke has forgotten more about football than Copley will ever know!
Getting back to topic Great district win for Lawrence County.
dbcooper Wrote:I know this much - the only fan more ridiculous than a boasting, trash-talking fan who rattles his jaw about his 2-4 team going into a district contest is probably the fan who gets back on the board and rattles his jaw some more after his team got trampled 52-12.
:Thumbs:
Hey everyone sorry about the tape on thelevisalazer.com we couldn't get to their home side there wasnt enough room to film from so i apologize but we did the best we could without power. cant wait to be back at home.