Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Micah Johnson
Apparently, he wants to wear the blue!

http://www.wlextv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4172691
Yes,it is official!!

Kentucky needs and loves big stud recruits l.ike this and i cant wait to go watch him in the blue and white next year!! Hope he can bring minton and peters with him! GO CATS
That's great news. I hope Minton decides to go as well.
I don't think that it is OFFICIAL yet....
Awsome He Is Truley Awsome
It is offical Beef, he did commit to the Cats. I will post some quotes from Johnson as soon as the KY rivals site has them up. I put this on the College Sports forum because I didn't see it on here. Word is that Peters and Minton will be joining Johnson on the UK commitment list within the next 2 weeks.
That is great news, should make an immediate impact, not only on the field next year, but recruiting this year as well.
i think if he goes to UK he'l turn out to be another Dennis Johnson (from Harrosdburg), that really didnt pan out to well.
I may have got ahead of myself...maybe Beef was right and it is NOT offical. The rivals site just put the following quote up from the Ft. Campbell coach.

"No he has not. There is no commmitment yet. I don't know where this stuff is coming from or who the source of the information is, but I've been with Micah all day, and I know that he has not made a commitment. I think he's getting toward the end of the process and will likely do something within a week or two, but as of now Micah Johnson has not made a commitment."

I think that the coach may not want "to take the thunder away" from Micah and let him make the announcement. I will be all over this tonight and will try and see what is going on. I have heard from some people though that are close to the program and are always on the money with football and basketball recruiting that have said he did give his commitment to Coach Brroks last night when Coach Brooks was in the Johnson house.
ryhayd2 Wrote:i think if he goes to UK he'l turn out to be another Dennis Johnson (from Harrosdburg), that really didnt pan out to well.

Dennis panned out well enough to go on to the NFL.
hat guy is really not going to like you Tomcat:BigLaugh:
Nothing is official.
He supposedly has verbally committed...nothing is "official" til he signs.
We will all just have to wait and see.
Well if he gose that would be a great thing for the UK wildcats !
i saw johnson over the summer at a passing tourny and he is huge like a brick wall. he will be good for the cats
Maybe if UK can accumulate several good recruit like Johnson it will turn next season into a great one
he is a good player
Quiet Surprising, but good pickup for the 'Cats. Kinda figured he would go to either Georgia, VA Tech, or Notre Dame. Oh well, he will make a huge impact next year as soon as he gets there. Go CATS!!!
Yea way I look at is if Kentucky can keep getting solid recruits like Johson then maybe the football team will turn around and we will see a exciting season at least I hope.
He has committed to the Cats and will sign with the Cats in Febuary...this has been a done deal for months...Welcome to UK Micah!! Now bring Peters and Minton to Lexington with you.
Blackcat75 Wrote:i saw johnson over the summer at a passing tourny and he is huge like a brick wall. he will be good for the cats
I agree he looks like the guy on the under armor commerical!! Cool
Mikah come to UK!
shafter9 Wrote:I agree he looks like the guy on the under armor commerical!! Cool

Could anyone get a picture of him and post it on here????
he has already verbally commited
he could definatly help uk out
great luck to him where ever he goes
I love the Wildcats, but I do believe Micah has some more prestigious offers to consider, as he should.