Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Teams Been Effected by the Flu?
Have any teams been effected by the flu yet? Only curious.
Bishop Brossart had to cancel their game against E'town and pushed their game against Ludlow back from Friday to tonight. (Monday)
I seen to recall something being said about Albers from Ashland being sick a week or so ago. Don't know if it was the flu or something else.
I've heard that their was a few cases at Prestonsburg High, but I'm not quite sure if its true though.
This is something you will see a lot of this year.
If it hit's you're team, it hits pretty hard. Coaches make sure your players are washing hands and watch the water bottles. This flu can wreck havoc on you
The flu bug hit GC a few weeks ago Man it did a number on a few of our boys. I think now everyone is okay.One thing for sure it sneaks up pretty fast.
I know that Fairview cancelled it's JV game for today because of some players that are sick.
Whitley has had some ill players. Not really enough to keep out of the game though.
One player last week had some kind of flu so they kept him away from the rest of the team 3 hours prior to kick-off. Then, he ironically scored the first touchdown in the first 14 seconds.
Flu yes, Swine - not confirmed.

Campbell County sent 11 students home today, 7 of which were football players.
Florida
The news reported today that Fairview high would be closed the rest of the week due to the flu bug.
They announced on the radio that SC had 11 players out last week against Pburg.
Stardust Wrote:Flu yes, Swine - not confirmed.

WOW! I hope they get well

Matman Wrote:They announced on the radio that SC had 11 players out last week against Pburg.

That could have made a real difference in that game! :yikes:
Stardust Wrote:Flu yes, Swine - not confirmed.

Saw on the news tonight that Ryle has over 400 students missing from school today. Could make for an interesting game on fridayTongueuke::mop:
nky Wrote:Saw on the news tonight that Ryle has over 400 students missing from school today. Could make for an interesting game on fridayTongueuke::mop:

here's a linkhttp://www.wcpo.com/content/specials/200...wJcZQ.cspx
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Florida
to bad it wasnt anthax we might have stood a chance.
When we played Lawrence co. i heard a couple of their players complianing about being sick... i didn't matter cause they still ran all over us :flush: