Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Thin Thirty
I was just wondering if anyone has read this book? I hate to sit down and read, but this book kept my attention. It's about the 1962 Kentucky Wildcat Football Team under Bear Bryant. A lot of big stuff happened that year.

I bought the book online for around $20 or $30, for any OLDER Wildcat fan, I would suggest reading it. For those of you who read it, you will understand why I said OLDER.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
Hey bro, the Thin Thirty team of '62 was coached by Charlie Bradshaw, who was a Bear Bryant disciple..Bear left UK after '53 to coach Texas A&M..Im not sure if I would want to read that book or not. Doesnt it have something about a gay sex scandal with Rock Hudson or something like that??
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah my bad your right. Its been a few months since I read it. Yeah their is one chapter about that stuff. It's the only chapter thats hard to read, but it doesn't give any names of the players who took part in those activities. Everytime I picked the book up, I always read at least two chapters at a time, until that one.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com