Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perfect college football playoff format.
With the success of the SEC I propose the following format.

Take the top eight NCAA teams and put on one side of the bracket and then take the top eight SEC teams and put them on the other side. Then we can have the SEC side take on the rest of the NCAA and see whom is really best. LOL:Clap:
Lol, sounds like a plan, i dont see why they dont have a playoffs anyway, NFL has it, why cant college
It's all about money and nothing else. Every other college division has a playoff.
Yep, Im tired of people picking the champion
The bowls have so much money power that they decide everything. Just like ND almost having a cake walk to a BCS game. Put them in a conference and earn it.
I say put usc oklahoma and texas in the SEC, see how they do, maybe let kentucky join the acc and go undefeated,
It would be nice to see how it would actually play out.
a playoff system would be nice, but doubt it happen
The way it is right now, it is like a PLAYOFFS. I would either see a SEC title games. If they go to the playoff system. They will have to take the titles games out. so all the teams will play the same number of games.
CatDawg Wrote:With the success of the SEC I propose the following format.

Take the top eight NCAA teams and put on one side of the bracket and then take the top eight SEC teams and put them on the other side. Then we can have the SEC side take on the rest of the NCAA and see whom is really best. LOL:Clap:

that is the best college playoff system i have heard to date you need to be the commish of the ncaa lol but the truth is that college needs a playoff system kind of like Nascar has race for the chase in college football you could take the top 10 teams at the end of the year and do it like this

1 plays 10
2 plays 9
3 plays 8
4 plays 7
5 plays 6 and for the national title game just alternate places to play it every year so nobody has the advantage

let me no if this would work or not please explain:rockon:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I say put usc oklahoma and texas in the SEC, see how they do, maybe let kentucky join the acc and go undefeated,

Idk about this statement lol Miami, FSU, Virgina tech and North Carolina are all tough this season not to mention a pretty good GA Tech team...lol just saying
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Idk about this statement lol Miami, FSU, Virgina tech and North Carolina are all tough this season not to mention a pretty good GA Tech team...lol just saying

ye but we would DEF do better in the acc then the sec
8 team playoff using the top 6 bowl games, plus the bcs title game. Rotate annually so that all the bowls have a chance to host different ranking match-ups. Use the Rose, Sugar, Fiesta, Orange, Cotton, and Capital One Bowls. Let the rest of the teams that don't make the 8 team playoff play in the rest of the bowls. This way everyone can be happy. Plus the tradition of the bowls can still be intact.
One day we will see a playoff, but money does talk.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]