Poll: Who do you think will win this matchup on Sept 11
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pineville
75.00%
Lynn Camp
25.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineville @ Lynn Camp 9/11
Who will the battle of the felines? Mountain Lions or Wildcats.
Lynn Camp will pick up their first win.
Pineville looked good against Berea.
anybody looks good against berea the middle school could beat berea i dont know why pineville fans build up all this excitement every year to go 2-8 and 3-7 they are never going to be good the only reason they make the playoffs is because the state felt sorry for them so they get an automatic bid i would not want to play if i couldnt earn my trip to the playoffs and you can believe that.
Why does someone from Bell County always gets on every thread(that has nothing to do with them) and belittles some team's football program because it is not as good as theirs. I guess when football season is over they will go back into their little caves until next football season as their boys basketball program has stunk since they ran Eddie Whitaker off and their girls program is pitiful. I guess they will come out of their caves for baseball as they are pretty good in that.
i am not knocking pineville but that is the only reason they make the playoffs and that is why they lose the first round games every year. Its hard for a school like pineville to be good when there kids dont even want to play it takes 11 players to play at a time when there is only 15 kids on the team and your starting offense is the starting defense its hard to be successful so sorry
I Agree with Big blue bobcat fan...But i think this year Pineville could have beat Middlesboro..Wished they would have played that would have been a big win for the mountain lions..Pineville wins this one 28-14
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Why does someone from Bell County always gets on every thread(that has nothing to do with them) and belittles some team's football program because it is not as good as theirs. I guess when football season is over they will go back into their little caves until next football season as their boys basketball program has stunk since they ran Eddie Whitaker off and their girls program is pitiful. I guess they will come out of their caves for baseball as they are pretty good in that.

I am from the 13th and I would like to let you in on something. The baseball team lost 7 starting players might be tough for thier baseball team next few years. Boys basketball is always going to be hard. When most of their team play football for longer then anyone else in the 13th. As for the girls progam, I don't know. They lost 1 starter off lasts year team. When you play in the 13th that has the clay co, North, South,Laurel Corbin, Middlesboro and now add to Harlan Co. Must be pretty tough for them.
Lynn Camp 35 Pineville 21
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Why does someone from Bell County always gets on every thread(that has nothing to do with them) and belittles some team's football program because it is not as good as theirs. I guess when football season is over they will go back into their little caves until next football season as their boys basketball program has stunk since they ran Eddie Whitaker off and their girls program is pitiful. I guess they will come out of their caves for baseball as they are pretty good in that.

I agree. I'm Bell Co. and I have no idea why a "few" put their two cents into every thread. I guess they do because we take so many cheapshots from other posters.
I have to ask the same question that you asked a few of our posters? I've seen you're name on quite a few as well. I didn't have a problem with that but then you come out and bash Bell over what another poster said. Think before you ask. You might be just as guilty.
Maid of the Mts. Wrote:I am from the 13th and I would like to let you in on something. The baseball team lost 7 starting players might be tough for thier baseball team next few years. Boys basketball is always going to be hard. When most of their team play football for longer then anyone else in the 13th. As for the girls progam, I don't know. They lost 1 starter off lasts year team. When you play in the 13th that has the clay co, North, South,Laurel Corbin, Middlesboro and now add to Harlan Co. Must be pretty tough for them.

I am saying they do not emphasize any other sport other than football. That is a tough region but Bell County boys or girls basketball at this time couldn't win any region. You also don't have posters from the other schools going on every thread touting their football program and demeaning other schools the way some Bell County fans do. As for the long football season conflicting with basketball, Hazard and Central found a way to do it.
Well since nobody likes my opinion I will still give it to you Lynn Camp 42- Pineville 7 and thats with me scouting both teams and for baseball they didnt have much of a program when i played but they have come on strong since i left and they probably wont win the region this year but they will play for the region title and as for basketball its hard to bring in a new coach and expect success give them a few years and morris will have them playing like the hazard teams of old and i dont like girls basketball so i dont care but as for pineville they have really never won anything so sorry about all the other stuff pinevill too scared to scrimmage bell football cant beat us in baseball sure wont in basketball ill give them 1 for girls basketball peace
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I am saying they do not emphasize any other sport other than football. That is a tough region but Bell County boys or girls basketball at this time couldn't win any region. You also don't have posters from the other schools going on every thread touting their football program and demeaning other schools the way some Bell County fans do. As for the long football season conflicting with basketball, Hazard and Central found a way to do it.

You are right about that they do know how to play football in Bell Co. With that being said what are you saying about the Pineville basketball teams, Lynn Camp Williamsburg,and others in this reigon that play year in and year out and has almost no chance to make it to state. Heck to see one of these teams to make reigon tour.is as big as making state to them. As for the Bell fans, some are overboard. Did Josh and Robbert play football for Hazard?
Lynn Camp by 14 By the way, how did Beel become the topic ?
I mean Bell.

I agree! Most Bell fans pull for Pineville. The wise ones understand that Bell has drawn a lot of the talent off of the Mountain Lions. This year Pineville is reaping the results of new weight room, coaching staff (that includes former Bobcats Trey Harben and Buckeye Hunter) and hard work. They played hard against a bigger 4-A team with talent (Watts and Roark). Bell County fans have said they would love to have Monte Merrick's little brother, Al (Pineville kicker...who by the way has 3 FGs in first two games!) Give them some respect. Oh, by the way....don't count on Bell County baseball this year......they lost nearly every starter and almost the entire pitching staff by graduation this year.
Pineville by 7
BellCoBobcat Wrote:I agree! Most Bell fans pull for Pineville. The wise ones understand that Bell has drawn a lot of the talent off of the Mountain Lions. This year Pineville is reaping the results of new weight room, coaching staff (that includes former Bobcats Trey Harben and Buckeye Hunter) and hard work. They played hard against a bigger 4-A team with talent (Watts and Roark). Bell County fans have said they would love to have Monte Merrick's little brother, Al (Pineville kicker...who by the way has 3 FGs in first two games!) Give them some respect. Oh, by the way....don't count on Bell County baseball this year......they lost nearly every starter and almost the entire pitching staff by graduation this year.

You my friend, has earned my respect.
im gonna go with Lynn Camp in a close one...
best of luck to both squads!
Lc 13-7
I'm a huge Bell fan,, But I cheer for Pineville all the way......... GO MT.LIONS:rockon:
[quote=OrangenowBlue]I am saying they do not emphasize any other sport other than football. That is a tough region but Bell County boys or girls basketball at this time couldn't win any region. You also don't have posters from the other schools going on every thread touting their football program and demeaning other schools the way some Bell County fans do. As for the long football season conflicting with basketball, Hazard and Central found a way to do it.[/QUOTE

I'm not talking about other sports. I understand what you're saying and you're right to a point. I'm just saying others get on here and either take shots at us or build up their own team. It's the same thing. BUT, I wish some of our posters would think before they speak. It's a double-edged sword.
if we can keep our head on right we will come awa with the win friday
First off, "BigBlueBobcatFan". I have been born and raised a Bell County fan, and will always be a Bobcat fan as long as I live. I think I speak for all of Bobcat fans when I say I can't stand anything more then a Bell County fan getting on these forums and posting negative and demeaning coments about other teams. It is obvious that you were never a "true" part of the bell county program or you would have learned respect and a little bit of humility towards opponents and other programs. I want to say get a life and if you want to critisize a team, do it to your own team and stop worrying about other programs. You can certainly learn a lesson from BellCoBobcat, cause it is obvious that he has been a "true" part of the Bell County Program and tradition. Not just somebody in the shadows pretending to be. If your going to pose as a negative supporter of the Bell County Program do us all a favor and don't support us at all.
pureathlete Wrote:First off, "BigBlueBobcatFan". I have been born and raised a Bell County fan, and will always be a Bobcat fan as long as I live. I think I speak for all of Bobcat fans when I say I can't stand anything more then a Bell County fan getting on these forums and posting negative and demeaning coments about other teams. It is obvious that you were never a "true" part of the bell county program or you would have learned respect and a little bit of humility towards opponents and other programs. I want to say get a life and if you want to critisize a team, do it to your own team and stop worrying about other programs. You can certainly learn a lesson from BellCoBobcat, cause it is obvious that he has been a "true" part of the Bell County Program and tradition. Not just somebody in the shadows pretending to be. If your going to pose as a negative supporter of the Bell County Program do us all a favor and don't support us at all.

I agree with u 100% these are kids who love the game of football .ITs the fans who need to take it easy.most of the people who try to start s!!! have never played a down .I know a player from pineville named a.y. evans and he is a class act and a good little player . i know for fact coach hilton would be ashamed of our fans for some of their posts.we have one of best programs in eastern ky lets show our team we are some classy fans for them we reflect on them the same way they reflect on us.
To everybody that dont like anything i say i dont really care but i will apologize for some of the things i have said and will try to be a better person to all and truth is i hope middlesboro and pineville do well its just some things hit me the wrong way and to answer the question for Maid of the mountains robert is my cousin and i dont believe they played football he was never really a football player no way
Can we get back to the intention of this thread? Predictions and thoughts on the Pineville@Lynn Camp game?

With that said, I take Pineville by 3.
Pineville 28
Lynn Camp 21

Pineville has a good team to be in 1A and play the schedule they play. They were up like 16-6 against McCreary Central the first game and should be 2-0 right now! Dont forget Pineville has younger brother Al Merrick who is Monte's brother. He kicked a 40 yarder against McCreary. Get him close and you can get 3 points everytime! Good Luck Mtn Lions!!! I could bet you guys would beat Middlesboro this season if you guys played them!