Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone that posts in this forum.. READ NOW
The mods and admins try to make this site as enjoyable as possible. For everyone, and I know you all probably hate reading these warnings.. But here's the deal. When you sign up you agree to a few rules. And it's obvious that most of you don't read or don't take heed to them. Myself and all the other mods and admins have been extremely leniant in this the basketball forum..
I myself hate typing these things, because it's time out of my schedule and posting oppurtunities, as well as all the other people who work to make this site the best sports site in ky.
In this forum however, we have seen threads that are pointless, and basically just make fun of people.. That will not be tolerated. Now not all posters are the same, everyone has their opinions, but there is a time to draw the line.
There will no longer be anymore posters calling each other names, or calling players names. If a player isn't as good as some others then that gives us no right to say so and so SUCKS.. At least the player is out there busting his ass to help his team. There is no harm in that. So where can we as posters come off saying stuff like what has been said? Simply put.. we can't.

Another thing that has come to my attention is the fact that one thread can turn in a single post, and go from a decent conversation to a bashing of a team. That will no longer be tolerated either. Stick with the thread, and let everyone's opinions be heard. Now we all aren't goin to agree, but you can argue with class. and be smart about it. You don't have to revert to childish bickering.

I know that a lot of you Bball posters are probably still in high school, and that's great. and a lot of you have a lot of school spirit. and that's awesome that you support your team, but if you want your posts to actually be read and replied to, then make them interesting. Don't just post something sucks. Say why you think something isn't as good and give some details about it. Act like you know what you are talking about.

Now, for the record if we see stuff we don't like or posts that break the rules you will get one warning.. JUST ONE.. If you post again that goes against the rules, you will be banned, no questions asked.

Now if you have a problem with this, you can either stop posting, or straighten your act up.. If you have any questions you can contact myself, beef, or belfrypride.

Thank you and goodnite.
Also guys, you may think that you can just go and make a new name, but we can block IP addresses if you become a problem like that. Let's just keep it clean and have fun!! :Thumbs:
That about covers it.
:blabbermo

But you hurt my feelings by leaving me out. :moon: Smile
You all have a chance to read the rules before you join. Like stated above, you violate the rules you will get one warning by email or by Private Message and the second time it happens, your username and or IP address will be banned.....No questions asked.....

Also, if you have an issue with another member, take it to Private Message, DO NOT start an argument on the open forums. We work very hard to make this site the very best it can be for everyone and will not tolerate childish behavior.

If you have any questions please PM a member of our staff.....

Thank You,
BGR Staff
Looks great guys!

I hope to bring some NKY basketball folk down here very soon, as soon as football is over, I will be going to at least 2-3 games a week armed with flyers, and just pass tons of them out.
Good job 98, keep it up.
The Bashing Of Players And Teams Needs To Stop Now!!!!!!

Read The Rules, No Personal Attacks!!!!!!!

This Site Is For You The Poster's And The Fans.

We Want You To Enjoy Yourself And Have A Good Time But You Have To Show Some Control!!

Consider This A Warning!!!!!!!
Have Fun Support Your Team And Give Your Opinion.
Awesome 98, I will be putting alot of flyers out at ER home games.