Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan
42.11%
Allen Central
57.89%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan Ind. @ Allen Central 9/11 - Broadcast 104.5 FM/960 WPRT www.ekbsports.com
All i got to say is that hall better have his team ready to play in this one
Sorry Rebels, Harlan by 3 TD's.
BloodyHarlanVOL Wrote:Don't know much about either team.. I was shocked that Harlan beat Williamsburg last week. As much as I hate to pick Harlan, being Cawood Alumni, I'll take... Well nevermind.. Just not ready to take that step.. I'll take Allen Central by any score. Smile

I like your post, you show true loyalty to those old Trojans! Welcome to BGR. :Thumbs:
Harlan will pull this off and i do not think it will be an upset in any way. Alot of hype has surrounded AC but it is very early in the year to say that they are as tough as the fans have let on. Still it will be a good game and AC has the ability to pull it off and they have a good fanbase.
Hilbily Wrote:Still it will be a good game and AC has the ability to pull it off and they have a good fanbase.

That's something I thought I would never see happen and that's BIG crowds at Allen Central football games. People are showing up well before 6pm for games. This game against Harlan, win or lose, may be the biggest non-district opponent AC has ever hosted. Playing games like this legitimizes your program and a win by the Rebels will get them over the hump.
im going to go with AC in this one. it will come down to the wire tho. i may be in attendance for this game....
Go rebels...............i believe