Poll: Who Gets Their First Win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Campbellsville
100.00%
Taylor County
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Campbellsville @ Taylor County (9\4)
Campbellsville 0-2
Taylor County 0-2
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TC by 10
C-Ville by 14+

how do both teams look this year? doing alright over there n c-ville brahma?
The College One Wrote:how do both teams look this year? doing alright over there n c-ville brahma?
C-Ville looks better on both sides of the ball so far and seems to have better athletes. They have given up a lot of opints, but that is misleading because @ halftime they have been in the games and the score was not high. The offense has not "clicked" and the defense simply gets worn down from being out there all night. They have also played a couple bigger schools in Larue and Russell County. CHS is 1A and I think that they will be a pretty good team in 1A come playoff time.

TC has played Green County and Adair County so far and was upset against Adair. They have athletes, but lack size. The line is big, but lacks speed of any kind. It is hard for the skill people to do anything when there is not a line keeping the other team off them. Defense is weak as in last season.

The C-ville QB had 350+ yards passing last week and may be getting a better grasp on the offense, and C-ville is much more athletic and physical as compared to TC, so I think C-Ville wins by 2+ TDs

This game is a very close game to call and I could see going either way. This was suppose to be Cville's year and starting with 2 double digits loses the mindset of the team could be in question. I actually think TC is better upfront than Cville, and Cville holds the edge with their skill guys being older. Cville has been close in both games but depth has killed them in the 2nd half. TC losing to Adair was a shock but Adair might be better than what people think, and this week the play Monroe so the'll get to show it. FRom what I heard of the Monroe-Cville preseason game it was very close(I didn't see it so I can'tsa personally)TC losing to Green didn't shock anyone. As you stated Bull I look for Cville to beat Lynn Camp and Clinton for sure and maybe Williamsburg and have a chance to win some games in the playoffs. I also look for TC to beat Jackson, Casey, and Hart as well and possible some others.
Pigskinman53 Wrote:This game is a very close game to call and I could see going either way. This was suppose to be Cville's year and starting with 2 double digits loses the mindset of the team could be in question. I actually think TC is better upfront than Cville, and Cville holds the edge with their skill guys being older. Cville has been close in both games but depth has killed them in the 2nd half. TC losing to Adair was a shock but Adair might be better than what people think, and this week the play Monroe so the'll get to show it. FRom what I heard of the Monroe-Cville preseason game it was very close(I didn't see it so I can'tsa personally)TC losing to Green didn't shock anyone. As you stated Bull I look for Cville to beat Lynn Camp and Clinton for sure and maybe Williamsburg and have a chance to win some games in the playoffs. I also look for TC to beat Jackson, Casey, and Hart as well and possible some others.
TC does not play Hart this year. Here is the link to their schedule.

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh.../?id=30337

Campbellsville.