Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Owensboro Catholic Vs Desalles
Who will win?

I got OC 35 Desalles 21
OC by 10
Owensboro Catholic 35
DeSales 14
desales has a great rb in jarrod zinzer averaging almost 10 yards per carry this year to the tune of 1878 yards with 24 tds, if ocath can stop him they should have the game in hand pretty easily, turnovers will be the key in this one. on a side note brian winklepleck from ocath is 3 ints short of the single season state record, not sure how many oppurtunities he will get against desales, or the russell/belfry winner. but best of luck to both teams hope everyone stays healthy and gives thier best to have a chance at the big stage in louisville
I have sort of been following DeSales this year, and don't think they have a chance in this one.
Don't know much about Desales except I have heard good things about there running back jarrod zinzer. Seems as if he has some pretty good stats, however I dont think it will be enough to take out O'Cath. As a matter a fact I believe this game could be get ugly if O'Cath is playing there "A" game.

My Prediction

Owensoboro Catholic 42
Desales 14
Owensboro Catholic
I pick OC by 10 to set up the rematch of last years game on the carpet next week

OC 24
DeSalles 14