Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seneca 44 Louisville Central 26
wow this surprised me i know SENECA was in the playoff last year but thought CENTRAL would handle this game....anybody have any information on this game..
That is a big time upset. Seneca did this without their star QB who will miss the seasn with a knee injury.

If Breathitt wins today everybody better be ready, because all those Bobcat supporters will have a clear cut claim to being #1.
Seneca was going to be solid, but WOW!
To steal this from another thread:

Here is a qoute from the Courier-Journal from Louisville Central HEAD football coach, Ty Scroggins to parents of incoming freshman..."If you want your son to come to CENTRAL, expect a state championship, go ahead and start saving money for a ring, and if we dont make it, you'll have a little extra money for christmas, but I expect us to be playing DEC 4TH (in the 3A state-finals)."

I wonder if Scroggins wishes he'd have kept quiet now
Congrats Seneca
This could wake Central up. They seemed to be sitting back and enjoying their success and did not prepare as they should have. Congratulations Seneca!
Twitter: @tc_analytics

WOW!!!
Now can the winners ride this huge win to a great season or will they fall flat in the upcoming weeks
Wow...somewhat surprised by this score considering Seneca didn't have their QB and best player on the field.
Both of these teams are extremely athletic and it just seems like Seneca made more plays than Central did. But like someone said earlier, Seneca is a 6A team from Louisville who had a good season last year and was expected to have an even better one this season, but with the loss of their star quarterback I just don't see how Central didn't take full advantage of that by filling up the box and putting pressure on Seneca's replacement QB.
breahitt prob number 1,and then prob followed by mason county at 2
a 22 point loss is not the way too start off the season for the defending class 3A state champs.
cuppett777 Wrote:breahitt prob number 1,and then prob followed by mason county at 2

Central is still #2 IMO. They lost to a very good 6A team who is easily one of the top 20 teams in the state regardless of class.
IF anything this should show good teams are not made up of Big names, it takes 11 not just tim patterson, robinson, or demarcus smith to win a game.
cuppett777 Wrote:breahitt prob number 1,and then prob followed by mason county at 2

central played a good team breathitt played a mediocre team? kept their varisty in the whole game, i mean i dont think its that horrid for central at this point, alot of new players saw time on the field defensively and offensively playing a 6a team isnt easy to start out with no matter who you are. CENTRALS DEFENSE WILL NOT BE THE TOP IN STATE as it was when they had 4 D-1 players on that side of the field every friday. we will see
WOW, as everyone I didnt except this one! Congrats Seneca! I believe this makes the Bobcats #1 in 3A!