Poll: Would you pay to use this BGR?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
34.62%
No
65.38%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If this site weren't FREE...
I would gladly pay to use the site as I feel that it is truly the best high school sports site for the state of Kentucky, on top of providing great information and discussion on other topics as well.
thetribe Wrote:I would gladly pay to use the site as I feel that it is truly the best high school sports site for the state of Kentucky, on top of providing great information and discussion on other topics as well.

It is certainly the most open and privelaged site in the state. I still want us to find more West, South and Central posters to truly make this statewide. But since joining less than a year ago, this site has truly taken off and competes with anyone for number of topics and posts per thread.
Stardust Wrote:It is certainly the most open and privelaged site in the state. I still want us to find more West, South and Central posters to truly make this statewide. But since joining less than a year ago, this site has truly taken off and competes with anyone for number of topics and posts per thread.

As far as website rank goes, as far as I know BGR is by far the highest ranked high school sports forum for Kentucky. I would love to see other members from different parts of the state as well and we enjoy getting them so by all means, invite anyone you know.