Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Uniforms
Who has the best and worst uniforms in the NFL. Include all eras if you wish.
The powder blue uni's the Chargers have are pretty **** nice.
The Raiders always have their classy look.
The Cowboys blue and silver looks good too.

The Redskins colors are awful along with the Packers. That green and yellow makes me sick.
The old Chargers unis, the 60s era powder blue and yellow..love them simple white helmets with the round numbers on them....
I love the old 70s-90s Steelers unis. Much like they are now but I prefer the block numbers. Love them simple helmets...
And I also like the Colts unis. I love the gray facemasks too..pretty much unchanged over the years, which is a good thing.
Love the old Bills unis from the 60s too..

Worst unis- This is a tough one. Ill give a few... I hate the Jags, Ravens, Seahawks, and 49ers jerseys..but the worst jerseys in the NFL belong to the Tennessee Titans.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:The old Chargers unis, the 60s era powder blue and yellow..love them simple white helmets with the round numbers on them....
I love the old 70s-90s Steelers unis. Much like they are now but I prefer the block numbers. Love them simple helmets...
And I also like the Colts unis. I love the gray facemasks too..pretty much unchanged over the years, which is a good thing.

Worst unis- This is a tough one. Ill give a few... I hate the Jags, Ravens, Seahawks, and 49ers jerseys..but the worst jerseys in the NFL belong to the Tennessee Titans.

:devilflam
Sorry man, lol..I like ya and all, but those jerseys suck.
outdoorsman43 Wrote::devilflam
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Raiders have great unis.. Chargers unis are great in all eras.. The Panthers have nice looking uniforms.. Seahawks have great road unis but terrible home... Giants home uniforms look good... Colts are nice and of course the Steelers have nice uniforms. You can't go wrong with yellow and black. I like the logo on one side of the helmet

The orange and black stripes of the Bengals uniforms fit their personality.
Titans have terrible jerseys...Current Bills' unis I cannot look at, they are so ugly.
LOL..yeah I left out the Dept of Corrections Bengals jerseys..and Im glad someone agrees with me about the Titans jerseys..
Jarons Wrote:Raiders have great unis.. Chargers unis are great in all eras.. The Panthers have nice looking uniforms.. Seahawks have great road unis but terrible home... Giants home uniforms look good... Colts are nice and of course the Steelers have nice uniforms. You can't go wrong with yellow and black. I like the logo on one side of the helmet

The orange and black stripes of the Bengals uniforms fit their personality.
Titans have terrible jerseys...Current Bills' unis I cannot look at, they are so ugly.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:LOL..yeah I left out the Dept of Corrections Bengals jerseys..and Im glad someone agrees with me about the Titans jerseys..

The Bengals are the only team in the NFL with a uniform deal with the Department of Corrections.
the best oiler uniform and i like the new titan uni when it first came out. i also like cowboys white shoulder blue star, old chargers is a gimme, also the raven's black one is sick luv it........ the worst 49ers, bengals(i like the black uni), what do you guys think about pat's unis old and new ones?
I love the Pats old unis....not much on their new ones though. But it might be different if they werent the nazi Germans of the NFL.

No, I take that back, they would suck anyways Big Grin
beasy_bo Wrote:the best oiler uniform and i like the new titan uni when it first came out. i also like cowboys white shoulder blue star, old chargers is a gimme, also the raven's black one is sick luv it........ the worst 49ers, bengals(i like the black uni), what do you guys think about pat's unis old and new ones?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I love the Pats old unis....not much on their new ones though. But it might be different if they werent the nazi Germans of the NFL.

No, I take that back, they would suck anyways Big Grin
:lmao: i definitely favor the old one too. whats the best new uni out there right now?
beasy_bo Wrote::lmao: i definitely favor the old one too. whats the best new uni out there right now?

i detroit has some new uniforms......

Green and yellow packer uniforms rock :nfl:
packers has had the uni for a while now but i have to say i like it. i also like the vikings too purple and yellow goes good. i mean if you had one uni to pick from old or new what would everyone's be????
TidesHoss32 Wrote:The old Chargers unis, the 60s era powder blue and yellow..love them simple white helmets with the round numbers on them....

I agree. I like the block numbers on the Steelers unis better.
I like the Broncos, Dolphins, Buccaneers, and Falcons Uniforms.
I don't know if I really like any of the current uni's. I guess my favorite of the current is the Bills.
Amun-Ra Wrote:The powder blue uni's the Chargers have are pretty **** nice.

The Redskins colors are awful along with the Packers. That green and yellow makes me sick.

Way back when the teams first started( in the olden days) they only had like eight or so colors. Pretty colors were not invented till the 60's. lol :Thumbs:
My wife ask me why I picked a team with such ugly colors and not a team like the 49ers. I told her it wasn't about the colors it was about the team.
She then ask me why would any team pick green and yellow.
I told her they were lucky to get to pick in front of Cleveland.lol
Proud to wear the colors of monkey puke as long as it has the Packer name on it.:Cheerlead
no one has said anything about the bucs? oh yeah i love the the old red falcons uni's
The Bengals' have the most creative Jersey and helmet, that's for sure. haha
the carolina panthers have some pimp lookin uniforms
beasy_bo Wrote:no one has said anything about the bucs? oh yeah i love the the old red falcons uni's

they are very nice
Amun-Ra Wrote:The powder blue uni's the Chargers have are pretty **** nice.

I agree with this.
My boys in Tampa have the nicest new jerseys
and the most God awful old jerseys...
Redskins they rock
I like the way the Raiders looked on Monday night. Something about the grey and black. The worse is the Houston Texans. They are horrible.
Best- Chargers, Bears, Steelers, Raiders
Worse- Vikings, Seahawks
Best - Denver Broncos.
Worst - Cleveland Browns. (Too brown for me.:biggrinSmile