Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pre-season Tournament at Allen Central
I'm not sure what teams were in it. There were quite a few there this morning from what I was told.

Talked to a Betsy Layne player and she told me that Betsy Layne combined minutes from two varsity games and one junior varsity game and beat Pike Central by 21 and Belfry by 14. If I heard her correctly, teams like Allen Central, Johnson Central, Prestonsburg, and a few others were there as well.

Feel free to post any information you might have about this tournament here as this was all I got.
I noticed Lawrence Co., Pikeville, Letcher Central, Sheldon Clark, Perry Central and Piarist were there as well.
It was the annual pre-season tourney/ referee clinic that Colonel & AC always hosts. It was, and always is a good day to see alot of v-ball.

The morning division had Betsy Layne , Prestonsburg, East Ridge, Belfry, Johnson Central, Pike Central & Paintsville.

The afternoon division had Allen Central, Perry Co. Cent., Lawrence Co., Piarist, Letcher Co. Cent., Pikeville & Sheldon Clark.

I think that is all the teams, figured SF would be there but didn't see them.

Good luck to all teams as the regular season starts monday......
Some good volleyball during the morning session, does anyone have any results from the afternoon group ?
AC defeated PCC and LCC
LCC defeated Pikeville
Is this just preseason?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Preseason scrimmages. Timed between JV and Varsity. Cumulative scoring.