Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who/Where are the Grid-O-Rama's this year in Eastern KY?
Just wondering where are Grid-O-Rama scrimmages being held at this year and what teams will be participating in them?
East Ridge usually holds there "Teco Bowl:Kick-Off Classic" scrimmage in around another week.
What time is the Teco Bowl? Find out and put it on her or send me a p.m, ok?
Can't believe how non-publicized this event is. You'd think the sponsor, being a corp., has SOMEONE who knows a little about PR.

So far, Ive seen where East Ridge will scrim. Breathitt Co. and Grundy will scrim. S. Floyd on the 21st, but nothing about when/where. I'm kinda assuming that's the Teco event.
Looking forward to checking this one out.
VHSL-helper Wrote:Can't believe how non-publicized this event is. You'd think the sponsor, being a corp., has SOMEONE who knows a little about PR.

So far, Ive seen where East Ridge will scrim. Breathitt Co. and Grundy will scrim. S. Floyd on the 21st, but nothing about when/where. I'm kinda assuming that's the Teco event.

Thats on the 14th.....I'm pretty sure....
The Dr. Gene T. Watts
August 21
Knott Co. Central High School

6 PM KCC vs. Matewan
8:15 PM Pikeville vs. Estill Co.
East Ridge is not scrimmaging Breathitt the 21st!! Breathitt plays agianst Mercer County the 22nd in campbellville.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
killerb Wrote:The Dr. Gene T. Watts
August 21
Knott Co. Central High School

6 PM KCC vs. Matewan
8:15 PM Pikeville vs. Estill Co.

I assume these are games, not scrimmages
VHSL-helper Wrote:Can't believe how non-publicized this event is. You'd think the sponsor, being a corp., has SOMEONE who knows a little about PR.

Its always at East Ridge. Im not sure on the times or the games yet, but I believe its the 22nd. I know East Ridge will not play Breathitt Co.
Real Badman Wrote:Its always at East Ridge.

How can it ALWAYS be at ER when Grundy has NEVER (to my knowledge) scrimmaged SF before?

Real Badman Wrote:I know East Ridge will not play Breathitt Co.

Now wait... YOU were the one who said they WERE.

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...831&page=6
I think they're saying the Teco Bowl games are at East Ridge.

Will you have a scrimmage schedule up on your site this week, Helper?
Stardust Wrote:I assume these are games, not scrimmages

Scrimmages Week 0 is open week forEstill, Pikeville, and KCC
yep... been working on it all weekend. Was hoping to get the Teco stuff before I posted. Gotta run dad to Clinchco tomorrow, so It'll prob. be up Tues. evening... might have a chance to talk to Lloyd by then.
VHSL-helper Wrote:How can it ALWAYS be at ER when Grundy has NEVER (to my knowledge) scrimmaged SF before?

Now wait... YOU were the one who said they WERE.

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...831&page=6

Im sorry, I believe were on a misunderstanding. South Floyd and Grundy will be a game in the ERHS Teco Bowl this year. I believe anyways. I will get a definte scrimmage list this week.

And yes you are right I said that. It was a game in the talks between Coach Holcomb and Coach Allen (Brad Allen was a All-State player for Holcomb). I later go on too say that this game wont happen because of scheduling and travling conflicts.
so will you post the teco bowl on her when you get it real badman
Whenever im 100% sure of all three games and times I will.
Thanks... I hate last-minute stuff. Really hoping it's Saturday so I have a chance to make it again, and hope Hurley is back (I know Twin Valley won't be).
Here's what I foud out today...
Grundy vs. S. Floyd & East Ridge
Hurley will be there
Friday
Yeah that sounds right. So far all I know is.

Hurley vs TBA-4pm
Grundy vs South Floyd-6pm
TBA vs East Ridge-8pm

all times are subject to change.
ok find out forsure then tell what time the games are and who plays be forsure on your info
It would really help if they could find another team or 2... methinks they're still looking.
I've put together a huge list of pre-season match-ups (SW VA and border teams)...

http://www.angelfire.com/va/vhsl/090814.html
word on this side of Card Mtn. is that both VA teams will play a half against both KY teams.

I won't be able to make it... gotta work the Bassett benefit game.
What kind of team does Estill County have?
Anything on where Middlesboro will play at?
New word on Teco is ... FORGET EVERYTHING you've heard so far.

Seems like South Floyd & Hurley are out, Powell Co. is in, and it'll be Saturday.
Grundy vs. Powell Co. at 5:30
who else is playing in it and what time
VHSL is correct. East Ridge is trying too get a 4th team too compete inorder too play a 2 game event. Its still at East Ridge on Sat.