Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Halloween Movie
Anyone think it will be any good? The name of the movie is apparently called H2.
Probably be better than the first one Rob Zombie did. As this one is pretty much a whole new film and not a remake like the first one.
15th region slamdunk Wrote:Probably be better than the first one Rob Zombie did. As this one is pretty much a whole new film and not a remake like the first one.

I hope so...I didn't like the first remake.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:I hope so...I didn't like the first remake.

I wasnt a huge fan of it either. But I tolerated it just because I love the Halloween franchise.
15th region slamdunk Wrote:I wasnt a huge fan of it either. But I tolerated it just because I love the Halloween franchise.

That's exactly how I was..I told everyone I loved it when I first watched it but after I seen it the second time I realized it wasnt a very good movie.
lol yea I know how that is... At first I was like, this is pretty cool, then I watched it again and thought about it, and I was like Ehhh, not so much.
15th region slamdunk Wrote:lol yea I know how that is... At first I was like, this is pretty cool, then I watched it again and thought about it, and I was like Ehhh, not so much.

I think I just told myself it was good the first time because I had such high expectations for it...haha
I actually really enjoyed the remake.
I liked the remake.
H2 Preview. Movie comes out August 28th.
Blah, I'm tired of the remakes
i really hope its good cant wait August 28th
August 28th, IT Seems like it will be pretty good
It may suck ok! But its a fine excuse to get her in the dark and hanging on tight. My fave Zombie movie was Devils Rejects. Now that was some good stuff. Mass Murderers and dark humor mixed!