Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two questions
One how old are you and how many times have you been in love?

Not how many times you thought you were in love.
(Life teaches us the difference over time):dontthink
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:One how old are you and how many times have you been in love?

Old enough to know that my wife of 23 years is my only Love!
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:One how old are you and how many times have you been in love?

I have to ask. Are you by any chance a divorce attorney.........looking for work? :biggrin:
Old School Wrote:I have to ask. Are you by any chance a divorce attorney.........looking for work? :biggrin:
No. I was at a gym and heard one lady ask another one this same question and I thought this might be a good topic for a message board.
33. Been in love once. Wasnt worth it. We hate each other. Shes an idiot. Im incredibly smart. Im Steve McQueen cool. Shes not cool. I can reason in a disagreement. She has no concept of reasoning. I act 33. She is 30 and acts 8. I work hard (when Im not broken into 30 pieces). She is living on insurance money from her husband who passed away (**** him). I am awesome. She sucks. End of story.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:33. Been in love once. Wasnt worth it. We hate each other. Shes an idiot. Im incredibly smart. Im Steve McQueen cool. Shes not cool. I can reason in a disagreement. She has no concept of reasoning. I act 33. She is 30 and acts 8. I work hard (when Im not broken into 30 pieces). She is living on insurance money from her husband who passed away (**** him). I am awesome. She sucks. End of story.

I can your side :biggrin:
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:No. I was at a gym and heard one lady ask another one this same question and I thought this might be a good topic for a message board.

I don't buy it NCF. I think you're hurting.... You've got someone on your mind that you can't seem to get over. I've heard it in some of your other threads. Let her go, live on and be happy. No one can make you happy but YOU!
If this is the case NCF let me give you some advice. You can take it or not, thats cool either way. Ive had a terrible 2009 in some respects and in some not so bad. The good- Steelers win the superbowl, and Im not dead, although by all accounts and witnesses, I SHOULD be. The bad- I got crushed in the mines in March and probably wont be able to work a manual labor job again. My vertabraes and spine are destroyed, and surgery is only going to give me a minimal improvement in my quality of life. That girl I was telling you about, dumped me while I was bedridden and needed her the most. I suffer from PTSD, dont sleep and have suffered from depression for the first time in my life. Ive never felt so useless and worthless in my life. If I cant benefit our society by working and earning a paycheck, I really struggle with daily life. I cant get out of a chair or bed without almost crying because it hurts so bad. But that didnt stop her from dumping me. I was so good to her and her little boy. I never did anything wrong to her. I became something that "reminded her that she couldnt lose anybody again" or whatever bull**** that is. So anyways, while Im sharing these details with you, I had to do SOMETHING. Let me tell you man, music can cure a hurt soul. I had never had my heart broken before. I had never been depressed. Nothing like that ever affected me. EVER. But recently, I started learning to play guitar. Im not that good at it right now. I can play some bass and Im a fairly good drummer, but I always wanted to learn to play guitar. It has been somewhat of a life saver. I have become obsessed with being the next Pre-Eagles Joe Walsh, lol..It has really changed my life, in a good way. Music is amazing. It soothes. And it heals. If there is something you want to learn to play, it will take your mind off of all that nonsense your going through. This week Im getting an Epiphone Les Paul 100 guitar with a practice amp, and brother, I CANT WAIT!!!! Give it a shot Big Grin QUOTE=Stardust;798883]I don't buy it NCF. I think you're hurting.... You've got someone on your mind that you can't seem to get over. I've heard it in some of your other threads. Let her go, live on and be happy. No one can make you happy but YOU![/QUOTE]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:If this is the case NCF let me give you some advice. You can take it or not, thats cool either way. Ive had a terrible 2009 in some respects and in some not so bad. The good- Steelers win the superbowl, and Im not dead, although by all accounts and witnesses, I SHOULD be. The bad- I got crushed in the mines in March and probably wont be able to work a manual labor job again. My vertabraes and spine are destroyed, and surgery is only going to give me a minimal improvement in my quality of life. That girl I was telling you about, dumped me while I was bedridden and needed her the most. I suffer from PTSD, dont sleep and have suffered from depression for the first time in my life. Ive never felt so useless and worthless in my life. If I cant benefit our society by working and earning a paycheck, I really struggle with daily life. I cant get out of a chair or bed without almost crying because it hurts so bad. But that didnt stop her from dumping me. I was so good to her and her little boy. I never did anything wrong to her. I became something that "reminded her that she couldnt lose anybody again" or whatever bull**** that is. So anyways, while Im sharing these details with you, I had to do SOMETHING. Let me tell you man, music can cure a hurt soul. I had never had my heart broken before. I had never been depressed. Nothing like that ever affected me. EVER. But recently, I started learning to play guitar. Im not that good at it right now. I can play some bass and Im a fairly good drummer, but I always wanted to learn to play guitar. It has been somewhat of a life saver. I have become obsessed with being the next Pre-Eagles Joe Walsh, lol..It has really changed my life, in a good way. Music is amazing. It soothes. And it heals. If there is something you want to learn to play, it will take your mind off of all that nonsense your going through. This week Im getting an Epiphone Les Paul 100 guitar with a practice amp, and brother, I CANT WAIT!!!! Give it a shot Big Grin QUOTE=Stardust;798883]I don't buy it NCF. I think you're hurting.... You've got someone on your mind that you can't seem to get over. I've heard it in some of your other threads. Let her go, live on and be happy. No one can make you happy but YOU!
[/QUOTE]

Good post partner! :Thumbs:
Buy what you want.
My last relationship was I think 7 years ago and it did not end badly.

When we see each other we can still talk.

I am single and love being that way.
A choice I made a long time ago.

You would have known this had you asked.
By the I was the one who broke it off.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Buy what you want.
My last relationship was I think 7 years ago and it did not end badly.

When we see each other we can still talk.

I am single and love being that way.
A choice I made a long time ago.

You would have known this had you asked.

Our mistake if we misread it, but I am going to go pull some of the other threads that you have started in the past that led me to make this conclusion.... You are way too deep if you really are just posting these types of threads for the typical responder on this site.... No problem with that at all, but it just seems like you may be battling something else.

Sorry if too pointed:worthy:
Yeah my bad as well man..I feel stupid for throwing my problems at you, lol..I meant no harm though..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Yeah my bad as well man..I feel stupid for throwing my problems at you, lol..I meant no harm though..

And hear I thought you were "Prison Hard', but your just a big ole "Teddy Bear".....

JK

Great post TH:notworthy
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Yeah my bad as well man..I feel stupid for throwing my problems at you, lol..I meant no harm though..
Dude it's all good.
Sometime some sem to think they (not you) know everything when they really know nothing. (lol)

I post a wide range of topics on thee type boards and those who know me know if I am posting about myself I will let it be known.:1:
Very good topic btw
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:Very good topic btw
For some.:lmao:
Not too change the subject or anything...But what you consider love everyone might not. We all are different. But as far as the current question goes I have been in love 1 time. I can now honestly say with all the constant time fighting, breaking up and getting back together that I realzied 2 things. 1) the girl I was dating will never change her ways of her constant "man changing" and 2) she was one of the most immature people I have ever met in my entire life. But those who actually know me know what a hard time i went through with this girl. I cant say that im perfect in a relationship...noone can. But I tried. In the end Honestly im glad it worked out the way it did, I learned so much on life through that one 2 year experience.
Real Badman Wrote:Not too change the subject or anything...But what you consider love everyone might not. We all are different. But as far as the current question goes I have been in love 1 time. I can now honestly say with all the constant time fighting, breaking up and getting back together that I realzied 2 things. 1) the girl I was dating will never change her ways of her constant "man changing" and 2) she was one of the most immature people I have ever met in my entire life. But those who actually know me know what a hard time i went through with this girl. I cant say that im perfect in a relationship...noone can. But I tried. In the end Honestly im glad it worked out the way it did, I learned so much on life through that one 2 year experience.

:Thumbs:
I'm 20. Been in love twice, thus far.
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:I'm 20. Been in love twice, thus far.

It's not all it's cracked up to be is it.....
TidesHoss32 Wrote:If this is the case NCF let me give you some advice. You can take it or not, thats cool either way. Ive had a terrible 2009 in some respects and in some not so bad. The good- Steelers win the superbowl, and Im not dead, although by all accounts and witnesses, I SHOULD be. The bad- I got crushed in the mines in March and probably wont be able to work a manual labor job again. My vertabraes and spine are destroyed, and surgery is only going to give me a minimal improvement in my quality of life. That girl I was telling you about, dumped me while I was bedridden and needed her the most. I suffer from PTSD, dont sleep and have suffered from depression for the first time in my life. Ive never felt so useless and worthless in my life. If I cant benefit our society by working and earning a paycheck, I really struggle with daily life. I cant get out of a chair or bed without almost crying because it hurts so bad. But that didnt stop her from dumping me. I was so good to her and her little boy. I never did anything wrong to her. I became something that "reminded her that she couldnt lose anybody again" or whatever bull**** that is. So anyways, while Im sharing these details with you, I had to do SOMETHING. Let me tell you man, music can cure a hurt soul. I had never had my heart broken before. I had never been depressed. Nothing like that ever affected me. EVER. But recently, I started learning to play guitar. Im not that good at it right now. I can play some bass and Im a fairly good drummer, but I always wanted to learn to play guitar. It has been somewhat of a life saver. I have become obsessed with being the next Pre-Eagles Joe Walsh, lol..It has really changed my life, in a good way. Music is amazing. It soothes. And it heals. If there is something you want to learn to play, it will take your mind off of all that nonsense your going through. This week Im getting an Epiphone Les Paul 100 guitar with a practice amp, and brother, I CANT WAIT!!!! Give it a shot Big Grin QUOTE=Stardust;798883]I don't buy it NCF. I think you're hurting.... You've got someone on your mind that you can't seem to get over. I've heard it in some of your other threads. Let her go, live on and be happy. No one can make you happy but YOU!
[/QUOTE]

Dude I Just Shed A Tear,
I am 21, Ive been in love once, the others was lust. Now, we have moved on, went our seperate ways, and we sometimes talk. She now has a baby, and I cant help but wounder sometimes, if we had stayed together if it could have been mine.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]