Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NKY Countdown to kickoff: Bellevue Tigers
Over the next few weeks, I will doing a "Countdown to kickoff" Q&A with all of the NKY football coaches in 1A, 2A, 4A, 5A, and 6A. With 4 teams making it to the state championship last year from the area, and 2 of them bringing home the title (Highlands, Beechwood), expectations have been raised for many teams this coming season.

We start off in 1A with the Bellevue Tigers who are coming off of a 7-4 season....
[URL="http://kentuckyhighschoolpreps.blogspot.com/2009/07/nky-countdown-to-kickoff.html"]
[/URL]
kywldcat01 Wrote:Over the next few weeks, I will doing a "Countdown to kickoff" Q&A with all of the NKY football coaches in 1A, 2A, 4A, 5A, and 6A. With 4 teams making it to the state championship last year from the area, and 2 of them bringing home the title (Highlands, Beechwood), expectations have been raised for many teams this coming season.

We start off in 1A with the Bellevue Tigers who are coming off of a 7-4 season....

AWESOME stuff! :Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:AWESOME stuff! :Thumbs:

Thanks Stardust...I'll have up my "countdown to kickoff:Beechwood Tigers" up later today.