Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry Pirate Practice - Any Reports From Day 1?
Who, When, and Where will be the lone Belfry scrimmage?
Belfry will scrimmage Hazard on Friday, August 14th @ Hazard....

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Should be a good test!
phs1986 Wrote:Belfry will scrimmage Hazard on Friday, August 14th @ Hazard....

Didn't they scrimmage at Hazard last season?
I believe so, Yes.
Looking forward to following the pirates this season as they have a good shot at making it to the pizza box.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Didn't they scrimmage at Hazard last season?

No. Hazard came to Belfry last year for the scrimmage. They also scrimmaged someone else BUT decided to drop the 2nd scrimmage this year in place of "week 0" on the schedule hence..... P-burg game!!

Coach E Wrote:Looking forward to following the pirates this season as they have a good shot at making it to the pizza box.

Actually they wont be playing at the "pizza box" even if they do go to state! Championship games are going to be at WKU this year.
phs1986 Wrote:No. Hazard came to Belfry last year for the scrimmage. They also scrimmaged someone else BUT decided to drop the 2nd scrimmage this year in place of "week 0" on the schedule hence..... P-burg game!!

OK, it makes sense to me now. Hazard was re-doing their fild last season and putting turf in. I knew they played at Belfry two seasons ago so it seemed off.
Belfry is going to TRY to run the spread??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lmao:
pikevillesfinest Wrote:Belfry is going to TRY to run the spread??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lmao:

What seems to be so funny? Could it be that P-ville is so used to the "wishbone" that they won't know what to cover??? Oh well, I guess you'll just have to wait and see won't ya!! :eyeroll:

I think Belfrey runs it again and beats Breathitt for a trip to the dance.
whats-it-2u Wrote:I think Belfrey runs it again and beats Breathitt for a trip to the dance.

oh how sweet that would be and it is possible.
whats-it-2u Wrote:I think Belfrey runs it again and beats Breathitt for a trip to the dance.

just over an hr drive for me now so i would be there..
pikevillesfinest Wrote:Belfry is going to TRY to run the spread??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lmao:

You are so right. The only thing Belfry is used to spreading is a lot of maroon all over the field.:biggrin:

Belfry Fans. Ignore this.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Belfry Fans. Ignore this.

We do, but a lot of it is all in good fun. That's what makes this site so good. Who, when, and where are the Panthers scrimmaging?
Panther Thunder Wrote:Belfry Fans. Ignore this.

But it's "pikeville's finest" :biggrin:

It don't matter if we spread it out or run wishbone.
We still have kick your butts for so long we don't
even know why we even play Pikeville any more
it's not competive any more
Any truth to a rumor that Belfry had two players quit the team in the past few days ???