Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fort Campbell 56 Caldwell Co. 7
Final
PHSFAN Wrote:Final

killer,any stats on micah johnson?
I think fort campbell will win 2 A this year..i feel sorry for whoever plays them in the title game.
This is the only team i dont think anybody in kentucky can beet, jus my oppion
former_cards_player02 Wrote:This is the only team i dont think anybody in kentucky can beet, jus my oppion

I think there are several teams in Kentucky that could beat Fort Campbell, some of them I believe would win very easily. I think there may not be a team in AA that can beat them when they're playing their best though.
This Fort Campbell team is very good, and if they keep playing like they are, I think they will be state champions in 2A. I do think that there are a couple 2A teams that are capable of beating them though.

Congrats to Fort Campbell on the win.
wow Ft.Cam is great!!!
what is FC's record this year?
They can smell the carpet at the Fort right about now.
Fort Campbell is 12-0
Here is a link to their schedule this season.
http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/ri...tion_name=
what kinda schedule did they have, i mean was it a cup cake schedule or a average schedule
Tomcat68 Wrote:Fort Campbell is 12-0
Here is a link to their schedule this season.
http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/riherds/kyfb5/?source=riherds&action=kyfb5&source=riherds&did=&tid=19709&id=&action_name=

Click the link above to find out their schedule batpuff.
wow good job
former_cards_player02 Wrote:This is the only team i dont think anybody in kentucky can beet, jus my oppion
ELIZABETHOWN

QB Chris Todd, signed with Texas Tech..offers from Oklahoma, Kentucky, etc

WR AJ French, signed with Marshall

TE Zipp Duncan, signed with Kentucky...

DE Brandon Deaderick, signed with Alabama

Also, they had a receiver named Jerry Turner who I am pretty sure is playing college ball somewhere as well (maybe not D-1).

In terms of overall team talent the past two years Elizabethown should have been 30 points better than anyone else in 2A...but Belfry took care of them in 2003 and Corbin took them out in 2004.

Fort Campbell only has three D-1 players... remember the best college prospects are not necessarily the best high school players.