Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best 3A Team in EKY
cj2561 Wrote:No they not. Before to chage it to 6 classes. Boyle Co. was a 2A school, that was playing in 3A. Now that they did move everthing around. Boyle Co. is a 3A school.
When i go down there this week. I will get my cousin year book out and look. I either do that or hunt a few hours until the food get done.
I know they do they have 461 male students that classifys as 4a bottom line I know my facts. Go check the enrollment reports since you know it all and see if 111 9th grade, 102 10th grade, 144 11th grade, 104 12th grade. Now if you add 111+102+144+104 it equals 461.
So don't tell me boyle will be dropping to 3a they're a long way by their numbers from dropping to 3a in 2011.
well it looks like sc and somerset the best in the east in 3a this year
boyle would have to drop their average way down next year by losing like 200 male students to drop to 3a which won't happen. I expect that Boyle will average at least 430 males for 08-09,09-10 school years which will keep them in 4a.
I messed up on the school years enrollments it will be whatever the male average is in the 2009-2010,2010-2011 school years enrollments are since the realignment doesn't happen until the 2011-2012 school year or 2011 football season. Either way boyle would have really had to drop male enrollment this school year and next to make 3a based on the 2008-2009 enrollments which the 2009-2010 hasn't been released on the khsaa site yet.
RoShamBo Wrote:Belfry over SC and Breathitt over Somerset? You do realize SC beat Belfry and Somerset beat Breathitt.

He said since they went to 6 classes.
Flashman Wrote:Hey Briar Jumper Dad give all those guys a big pat on the back from the Flashman if you can. Amazing display of offensive firepower. Hopefully we can meet someday and I'll buy you dinner. :Thumbs:

Some have said all season that Breathitt is hurting from losing Chapman as defensive coordinator. It appears there might be some truth to that. If Breathitt fans want to blame anyone we need to look within first.

Does Breathitt need a different defensive coordinator next season? Maybe so because that Breathitt D had some awesome players on it, but their defensive schemes just did not work. Why couldn't a Bobcat D with guys like Fugate, Haddix and other good solid defensive players not even slow down this Somerset team for even one series?

I'm sure that Holcomb will make any necessary adjustments. We have a lot of talented young guys at BCHS so the Bobcats have a bright future ahead of them.

Great job Bobcats. Some of the young guys like Shouse really stepped it up all season. I'm still just as proud of you guys as ever and I know we have a lot of big victories ahead of us. For seniors like Haddix...I hope you guys play some good college football where ever you may go and I know you guys are going to do great things in your adult lives. We can't win them all and let's be happy for Somerset's success this season. We want them to be happy for us when we take back the regional championship the next year or two don't we? :Thumbs:
Come on back and watch the game Friday....I won't need you to buy me dinner either :lol:
My top three pick have to be...
SHELDON CLARK
BELFRY
BREATHITT
green_duck92 Wrote:My top three pick have to be...
SHELDON CLARK
BELFRY
BREATHITT

Is Somerset 4th or do you not count them as a mountain team.