Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atherton looking for a new coach
Atherton apprantley is looking for a new coach. anyone have any info about this?
Where is this school located at?
Word here in town is that they hired Kenny Walker a former asst and alumni. He is the former head coach at Shawnee. I think he is a Retired Military veteran. There is also a word that he has hired coach Weston the former HC at Louisville Holy Cross to be his DC. Atherton is in Jefferson County.
Real Badman Wrote:Where is this school located at?

phdballer Wrote:Word here in town is that they hired Kenny Walker a former asst and alumni. He is the former head coach at Shawnee. I think he is a Retired Military veteran. There is also a word that he has hired coach Weston the former HC at Louisville Holy Cross to be his DC. Atherton is in Jefferson County.

What is the enrollment size? I've never heard of the school (Even after posting every school in the State's scores, I've never seen this one :biggrinSmile
Are they class a?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Looking at other message boards and news articles, the former coach went to Trimble County. According to what the articles said it was a guy named Chris Collins who is originally from eastern kentucky. Letcher or Knott County I think. Khsaa has them as a 4A school in Jefferson County. I had never heard of the school before either.
Real Badman Wrote:Where is this school located at?

Louisville. I do not know the class size. Before Kentucky went to six classes, If I remeber right it was a small 4a school.
Believe they are 4A probably haven't heard much from them because they have won like 3 games the last 4-5 years...I thnk coach walker is the 4 coach in 5 years.