Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
56th District 2010
thoughts? (2010 56th District Tournament @ Lee Co.)

i think it will come down to either Estill or Powell and which it could go either way.

im gonna go with Estill
I agree with you b/c estill has four seniors next year that are all great ball players.
powell theyre a very solid team
Toss up between us and estill
PCBaseball Wrote:Toss up between us and estill

I agree, us and powell. Lee wont have a shot again for awhile. Gus is a really talented player but he has young players backin him up. Although i will say 2 years ago we played lee in the championship jv district and powell ended up being beaten by lee so who knows.
Powell Co. we have a really good team this year but anything can happen
I look for Powell to be the top team in this district with Estill up there as well. Lee and Owsley will be playing for the 3rd spot.
I think Lee county has a very good chance at the districts. They beat Estill with the help of their ace pitcher, Jason Frye. They could have easily beat Powell and they beat Estill once.
big stick Wrote:I think Lee county has a very good chance at the districts. They beat Estill with the help of their ace pitcher, Jason Frye. They could have easily beat Powell and they beat Estill once.

they only beat Estill by 1 Run @ Estill. Estill went to Lee and Won by 9
because estill has more power hitters, lee's field is smaller than estill's thats why they got so many runs. Jason Frye's arm was starting to hurt him in the 2nd inning so they didnt have a real good game that day against estill.