Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell co. in the Wishbone?
I hear the pirates will be in the wishbone and power I this season. Big change from the past couple years and are the kids buying into the new system? Who will step up and be the man for the pirates now that Jesse Rose who ran for 2500 yards past 2 years has left? Alot of changes for the pirates. Coach Whitaker, Jesse and coach Fugate all have left so look for alot of different things on o and d. Will Powell be as good as last season? Look for Jesse to start for LCC.
MR.PERFECT Wrote:I hear the pirates will be in the wishbone and power I this season. Big change from the past couple years and are the kids buying into the new system? Who will step up and be the man for the pirates now that Jesse Rose who ran for 2500 yards past 2 years has left? Alot of changes for the pirates. Coach Whitaker, Jesse and coach Fugate all have left so look for alot of different things on o and d. Will Powell be as good as last season? Look for Jesse to start for LCC.

where did Coach Fugate go? i dont think they will be as good as they were last year but who knows.
I heard he is now the def. cordinator at Morgan co. He lives in Morgan or Wolfe one.
Powells soph. class has some talent. Even with Jesse leaving they still have some good kids back.
i think you all will have a pretty good season, it may not be as good as last year but it will still be pretty good
No doubt Jesse will start, but I think the wishbone will be good.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
MR.PERFECT Wrote:I hear the pirates will be in the wishbone and power I this season. Big change from the past couple years and are the kids buying into the new system? Who will step up and be the man for the pirates now that Jesse Rose who ran for 2500 yards past 2 years has left? Alot of changes for the pirates. Coach Whitaker, Jesse and coach Fugate all have left so look for alot of different things on o and d. Will Powell be as good as last season? Look for Jesse to start for LCC.
Jesse rushed for right around 2000 yds even over the last 2 years. Lets not blow it up too much.
blitz43 Wrote:Jesse rushed for right around 2000 yds even over the last 2 years. Lets not blow it up too much.

Blitz when you are like Mr. Perfect and think you have the only son in the world that can play football then you seem to blow things out of portion. Im not taking nothing from the KID cause he is a good player but his dad is just making it bad on him. Putting him on a platform the high is only gonna hurt worse when he falls. You think that GREAT line coach and DC from Powell also got a job at LCC.:lmao:
I am no relation so don't be to quick to jump the gun, my question was who was going to step up this season. I thought it was 2500 but if it was 2000 thats still very good.
The kids have been 4 wide past 2 seasons just wandering how the power i is going to fit with the kids.
Well Hardy is a very good running back also. He played at WR last year and didnt get to really show how he could play RB but he is a very good player. This is who will step up in jesse's place.
Wishbone is strictly run right?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Just line it up and get in the old bone and play some ball!
Sounds good to me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!