Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tim Couch and Craig Yeast camp
There will be a football camp at Rockcastle Co. Look at http://www.wkyt.com for more info.
I loved watching Craig Yeast play!! He was so exciting!! Those two were a great connection!! AIR RAID 98'
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:I loved watching Craig Yeast play!! He was so exciting!! Those two were a great connection!! AIR RAID 98'

Yeast is my fav player of all time at UK offensivly he is the reason I became the UK football fan that I am today. He gave so many smaller kids hope in the state of Kentucky just as Dicky Lyons JR. has as well. Two very undersized guys who used their speed and agility to break double coverage on many times to make big plays. Its nice to see these two getting back out in the UK community after graduation and not forgetting where their carrers would made. I commend these two on helping out our youth in Kentucky.
I figure that coaches would tell the players about the camp, and let them attend.
As far as I know this camp is also being held at Pikeville one weekend. I know the place I work will be taking some guys down to help with the camp just like we did at the Unite/Jeff Shepard basketball camp at Wolf County.
Notorious Wrote:As far as I know this camp is also being held at Pikeville one weekend. I know the place I work will be taking some guys down to help with the camp just like we did at the Unite/Jeff Shepard basketball camp at Wolf County.

I think the camp at Pikeville is June 26/27 and is $75.00.