Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Chrysler play politics with dealer closings?
Doug Ross has done a little digging and discovered a disturbing pattern in the choices Chrysler (and the Obama administration) made in closing dealerships. It appears there is a real possibility that if you contributed to Republican candidates or the RNC, your number came up and your dealership was yanked. Doug explains: To quickly review the situation, I took all dealer owners whose names appeared more than once in the list. And, of those who contributed to political campaigns, every single one had donated almost exclusively to GOP candidates. While this isn't an exhaustive review, it does have some ominous implications if it can be verified.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2009...s_wit.html
I've read quite a few news stories of the dealers that got closed. Many were dumbfounded since they had been profitable and took extra cars from Chrysler to help keep the company afloat. Now they're stuck with dozens and dozens of autos that will be very difficult to sell.
That's what happens when you give the government control of a private company. I hope that if this is proven to be true that it is all over the news (all the networks). Obama deserves to receive a lot of heat for this IF it is true.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Beef Wrote:That's what happens when you give the government control of a private company. I hope that if this is proven to be true that it is all over the news (all the networks). Obama deserves to receive a lot of heat for this IF it is true.

There's no way you'd see that on all networks, Fox yes, and maybe Lou Dobbs, but that's about it. All of the other networks are in the tank for this administration.
Old School Wrote:There's no way you'd see that on all networks, Fox yes, and maybe Lou Dobbs, but that's about it. All of the other networks are in the tank for this administration.
That was my point exactly. They don't care.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
As in all, the proof will be the test. I voted for Obama: if he personally knew of and approved the closing of Republican donors' dealerships, he deserves censure. If not, then the story has no legs.