Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maxpreps Pre-Summer C/O 2010 100 to Watch
kywldcat01 Wrote:Ever heard of a laptop? Or do they not have those in the mountains?

Nice to know you're keeping tabs on me though...let's me know I'm on your mind.
Annnnnnnd there went all my respect for you sir.
Holmes/UKfan Wrote:NO!!!!!!!

He isn't good enough. This is top 100 in the Nation

on a side-note, Jeremiah Johnson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dakota Euton

Euton should not even be on the list, if he is then J J definately does

well justice's aau team beat the holmes boys last weekend and he hit the game winner over jj.so im pretty sure he can play woth these guys. if ge lawn gyun and euton is on there then he definitely should.
SwildcatV Wrote:well justice's aau team beat the holmes boys last weekend and he hit the game winner over jj.so im pretty sure he can play woth these guys. if ge lawn gyun and euton is on there then he definitely should.

What does AAU have to do with anything? That's three Holmes players...not their whole team. Ricardo, Elijah, and JJ are the only three top 20 players on that team. DSAS is loaded with talent.

And I know you aren't trying to say Justice is better than Guyn...that's quite comical. Guyn already has several D1 offers on the table and dropped I believe 29 on Holmes last winter...that kid is the real deal.