Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online Poker
I play on Party Poker.com, 100 No Limit table. I'm only up about 800 so far this year on there.

I used to play on Pokerroom.com, but there were far too many bad beats and horrible hands, partypoker is much much better.
I have played some...not too much into it though...see no point if it's not for real money...and I'm not going to use my money :no:
No poker for me...I dont like to waste money..but I guess some see it as an investment...
Beef Wrote:I have played some...not too much into it though...see no point if it's not for real money...and I'm not going to use my money :no:
I can't play for fake money either, there's no point.
I played once for real money and won 106 dollars then I quit and haven't played for real money since. I figured I'd go out on top. Smile Once my Christmas bonus comes in from work I'd say I'll be back for real money. What is your name on there NCC?
I play poker for money. But me and bunch of buddies get together and play. I just dont trust that online poker.
If you play at the right ones there is no funny stuff going on I promise you, I've won too much money to think it's not legit, plus do some research on it, some of these places are in legit countries with legit regulation. Like the one I play at.
Any other players out there?
i played a couple of time but not for money

When I worked at ambulance service years ago we would play every Friday and Saturday night, I saw a buddy of mine sign his pay roll check and have to hand it over back then we played "screw ernie"
i play at my work ... and have wanted to play on line but haven't been sure ... can we get a bgr game going ....
i did play a lot with my buddies at one time, but it kinda fell out. we still play every now and then but not as often.
i have an account at pokerstars.net but since i signed up on rivals i quit playing on there
i like to play on pacific poker its my favorite
I play on PokerStars, FullTilt, and Ubet.net. On Ubet.net, thet have freerolls all the time for No-Limit Texas Hold-em. If you finish in the top 25 of a tournament, you qualify for the main tournament on Monday night. If you end up in the top 3 of the that tournamnet, they will fly you to Los Angeles to play at the final table. That is for $10,000, winner take all. If you win that, you'll also be in the final table for $200,000. They show these final tables Fox Sports Ohio on Sunday nights at 11:00.
Party poker is horrible there is to many cheats thats why i play pacific poker i think its better.............