Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central 2005 vs. Lynn Camp Who wins
Knox Central had one of their better seasons in a long time, but still didn't make the playoffs. If they had played the Campers this year what do you think would have happened? I feel it would have been a serious knock down drag out!:ChairHit:
Knox Central Wins This One
Id say the Campers.
Campers. Central had trouble somewhat with power teams. Plus history dictates Lynn Camp over the Panthers....
Id say lynn camp
Lynn Camp would win this game with all of their running power.
i agree with red here. chaffin is explosive in the backfield. i would say lynn camp would win
who would put a post up like this because everyone knows that the better team is, lynn camp because when they had a passing scrimage over the summer lynn camp killed centrel and then in their j.v game at centrel rolled over centrel with some middle schoolers playing....the best freshmen on lynn camps team would have to be #21 sidney wagner because during the centrel game he had over 200 yards rushing
45countertrap Wrote:who would put a post up like this because everyone knows that the better team is, lynn camp because when they had a passing scrimage over the summer lynn camp killed centrel and then in their j.v game at centrel rolled over centrel with some middle schoolers playing....the best freshmen on lynn camps team would have to be #21 sidney wagner because during the centrel game he had over 200 yards rushing

I dont see anything wrong with his post:Thumbs:

He just wanted to konw what we thought.
I know but its knox centrel i mean come on
45countertrap Wrote:I know but its knox centrel i mean come on
The post was not about a laid back passing practice in the summer, but a football game! Lynn Camp has had a great year, hope they continue tonight againest Hazard, but could they have went to Log Mountain and had a chance to win but only lose by 6. Central has come a long way, I think it would have been an interesting game.
This post relates to a football game, not a passing practice long ago in the summer. Knox Central is much improved, Lynn Camp is a strong class A team but how would they have faired on Log Mountain, I know Central lost, but they unlike most who visit there lose big not by 6. I feel it would have been an interesting game if it had been played. In the past it may have been(its Knox Central come on) not any more.
Sorry about two posts, didn't think the first went through
I would say Lynn Camp