Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shot CLock
Who would like to see a shot clock put into play in high school back ball. My self i would it would speed the pacr of the game up and stop all these teams just trying to stall the games.
I've prayed for this for years.
What would be best a 45 second clock? It would speed up a game but would also bring out a lot of clock beater type throw up shots.This would also cause schools to have a focused person running a shot clock. A fair ,good clock keeper and bookkeeper is important to any game.
I'm all for it. The pace needs to be higher that way it will bring out the best in the players, that way the ones in the best condition will come out on top.
i would definitely like to see a shotclock in boys basketball
"batpuff" Wrote:Who would like to see a shot clock put into play in high school back ball. My self i would it would speed the pacr of the game up and stop all these teams just trying to stall the games.

wow you took the words out of my mouth.
It would make HS Basketball more challenging and exciting
I do not see why they do not do it becuase i remember watching my first b-ball game i was searching for a shot clock then learned they do not do the shot clock rule. it would add a new challenge and make the games alot closer i think.
o
I think there should be a 35 or 45 sec shot clock. Because I've watched some games were they wouldnt shoot till a minute an thirty sec or so.
Love to see it, pick up the pace of games and keep from running out the clock.
I hate it when my team does it and I do understand the reasoning behind why but I mean, I just really hate it so I think the shotclock would be a great addition.
I'm all for it.. as for someone who is dedicated and focused to run it.. well... all it would take is a little green and soemone who knows hwo to run it.. Shouldn't be a problem at all..
Its a stupid idea.
I think it's a good idea. I hate watching teams that like to run out the clock.
that is a good ideal
I dont but i do. it could be a good thing or a bad thing.
The shot clock is horrible..... The Buffalo Bulls got beat in the 47th District Tourney by the Weeksbury WILD ROOSTERS... Rodney (JR) Newsome also known as Jumbo Rattale, had 27pts in his last senior game by a terrible shot clock violation... He went up for a shot and a rooster flew out of the stands and hit the ball and the refs said they didn;t see it and called a violations on the and that game weeksbury the game...:wenumber1