Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All State Team Announced
From the Herald Leader:

http://www.kentucky.com/sports/story/758492.html

It's good to see someone from the 15th get some attention around the state. Congratulations to Elisha Justice and the rest of the players who were chosen.
Congrats to Elisha. First team all state as a Junior is a great accomplishment.
Congrats 15th players.
Congrats Elisha & Ethan for representing the mountains! Congrats to the three others recipients as well.
Congrats Elisha on a well deserved honor.
Congrats to all those kids and congrats to the honorable mention players
Only three juniors on the first team, Justice and the two guys from Holmes. Very impressive.

Although I don't expect him to win, it would stand to reason that Justice will enter next year at least in the discussion for Mr. Basketball.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats to all the players on a great year!!
Congrats Elisha :thumpsup:
Congrats to Klay Maggard for being Honorable Mention
Congrats to all the players on this list and especially the ones from eastern Ky.
Congrats to the honorable mentions from the 14th... Klay Maggard, Josh Whitaker, Charlie Banks, Tate Cox, Stuart Stamper & Tristan Cackling.
Well deserved!
Congrats Justice and to the rest of them as well!!
Congrats to Elijah Pittman and Ricardo Johnson of Holmes for making first team as juniors....quite an accomplishment.

Ricardo Johnson should be the hands down favorite to win Mr. Basketball next year. He's hands down the best player in that c/o 2010.
Congrats all mountain players
8 out of 20 players in the first or second team are from the 13th thru 16th region. That is really good for mountain basketball.
Congrats guys! Elliott and Valley represented statewide.
Team looks good to me.
I'd take this team into battle
Congrats Elisha! And to everyone else.