Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blood Donation
Have you done it? When?
Good experience or bad?
Share stories.

I did it yesterday and I will post more about it when I have the time.
My experience was fine, they said that I was a perfect donor. All my levels were great and I am not afraid of needles. After I was done and my arm was wrapped up, I got right out of the chair and walked back to class with no sickness or passing out or anything so I plan to do it again in December.

Everyone 17 or older should at least try donating blood, it saves 3 people's lives per donor. It's worth a shot.
I've done it.. it didn't hurt at all.. I need to do it again soon
I've done it.. Nothing really to say about it.. no different then everytime i go to the doctor and they pull blood out of my arm
I pass out everytime. I see blood in a tube.
HA ive never gave blood before I was going to my senior yr BUT coach woudlnt let us
But the sight of blood doesnt bother me at all
I gave blood at school my senior year.. I was a little weak at practice that day lol
I have given blood several times and it is a great thing to do. Some experiences have been good and some bad (bad technicians, rolling veins, etc.) It seems that the experience of the phlebotomist has a lot to do with how it all goes down. Nobody wants to be stuck ten times in the same spot (which I have). You come out looking like you have been up to something illegal!HAHA
I would donate if I could but I'm not able to...and before everyone decides to judge..no I dont have some serious illness or disease...I just don't weigh enough to give blood...
I've given it twice...no too much to say about it....I always dragged it out during school too. Would miss about 3-4 hours of class that day Smile
HAHA did you play pretend sick?
buddy alot of peeps from pburg played sick and missed class all day or just went home
I think they looked forward for the blood drive to come to school they would do nething to miss a day of school