Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN hosting Oak Hill(VA) vs. Findley Prep(NV)
ESPN is showing their "Rise National Invitational" on TV right now.
Is this a replay?
TheCandyManIsBack Wrote:Is this a replay?

Nope, Its live.
Findlay Prep is up 50-35 with 7 minutes to go in the 4th...Shocker to me..Oak Hill is 40-0 on the season too...
i just watched the last minute of the game. looked like it was a pretty good game tho.
I heard them say, before I went outside, that one of the two teams had just lost one game in the last two years. Several D-1 recruits on both teams.
im still convinced that knott county guards can handle the guards at oak hill
Findlay Prep is 65-1 in the coaches 2 years
How did this game end?
Mosley21 Wrote:im still convinced that knott county guards can handle the guards at oak hill

I haven't saw the Knott county guards, so I don't know for sure, but they better be good if your prediction is true.
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:Findlay Prep is 65-1 in the coaches 2 years

That's amazing.
TheRealVille Wrote:I haven't saw the Knott county guards, so I don't know for sure, but they better be good if your prediction is true.

There not that good.
What was the final score anyway?
Aslan Wrote:What was the final score anyway?

Cant remember the score, Findley won somewhere around 10pts.
Aslan Wrote:There not that good.

no it aint is it? better than ur lil perry county central guards. tate cox over jordan an his no left handled dribble any day
MVP2 Wrote:Cant remember the score, Findley won somewhere around 10pts.

Was Findley the #2 seed?
Mosley21 Wrote:no it aint is it? better than ur lil perry county central guards. tate cox over jordan an his no left handled dribble any day

His "no left handed dribble", beat Knott out of region and 3/4 times.
:thumpsup:
Mosley21 Wrote:no it aint is it? better than ur lil perry county central guards. tate cox over jordan an his no left handled dribble any day

Well I think our little Perry County guard scored 17pts. in the 1st round of the region when yout beloved Tate Cox only had 6..ill take it!