Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saw II
I thought it was a great sequel. It has a more in-depth plot than the original, but I liked the first one a little better.

But if you didn't like the first one, don't bother with the second.....if you dug the first one, then this is a must-see.

Several scenes where gruesome and will make your toes curl.......seriously. It was definitely worth seeing at the theater.
I didn't like the 1st one .. so i doubt I will see the 2nd
The first one was okay but I wouldnt pay to see the 2nd one. I would watch it for free* thoughConfusedhh:
Give me an insight into the story line (aside from the obvious) without to much detail.
i-dono Wrote:Give me an insight into the story line (aside from the obvious) without to much detail.

While investigating the bloody aftermath of a grisly murder, Detective Eric Mason (Donnie Wahlberg, yep one of the New Kids on the Block Smile ) has the feeling that it is the work of Jigsaw, the notorious killer who disappeared leaving a trail of bodies - and parts - behind.

And Mason is right.

Jigsaw is at work again. But instead of two people locked in a room with only one unthinkable way out, there are eight. Eight strangers - unaware of their connection to each other -- forced to play out a game that challenges their wits and puts their lives in jeopardy.

That's pretty much the synopsis. With that, it was a well-written film and the scariest part about the movie is the directors and producers to think of a movie like this rather than the actual film itself. I really liked it also.

Saw II - 8/10
The movie is crazzy. I just wonder how people come up with this stuff.
one of the best movies i have ever seen
RedMan Wrote:The movie is crazzy. I just wonder how people come up with this stuff.

i know...i do too
it was a pretty good movie though...
It was a good movie, much better then the first one IMO. What kind of person would think to write a movie like that?
i been wantin to see it.
Vincent Vega Wrote:i been wantin to see it.

I recommend it to anyone, it is a great movie.
this was a great movie... it may have been pretty disturbing but yet good. the worst part is that its quite predictable. go see it
great movie, better than the first IMO
My favorite movie of all time. I thought it was it was great. This one was ten times beter than the first one. I would give it two thumbs up.:Thumbs:
I liked it part 2 alot more than the 1st. Not to often the 2nd one is better than the 1st
I loved the first one and cant wait to see the 2nd one.
batpuff Wrote:I loved the first one and cant wait to see the 2nd one.

the second one blows the first one away, you will really like it
Awesome movie!
2nd one is better than the first one, but if you want to go watch a better movie then i suggest Jarheads, it dominated.............:Thumbs:
Red and Black Wrote:2nd one is better than the first one, but if you want to go watch a better movie then i suggest Jarheads, it dominated.............:Thumbs:

Yeah i heard "Jarhead" was a great movie...but staying on the subject I Disliked the ending of saw II but the rest was great...very Well Plotted
I really want to see Jarhead. Movies/series like that I love, I've watched Black Hawk Down at least 40 times this year, I've caught almost every episode of Over There, and Jarhead seems to fit right in.
The parts on Saw 2 that got to me was the needle pit and the hand trap..........made me cringe a little bit..........lol
I hear that this is a good one