Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrestlemania
I looked thru the first couple pages in Pro and General forum and couldn't find the thread from awhile back.
Who all is planning on watching? I am sorta pumped about it after watching some of RAW last nite. What's the deal with the ad's saying sumthin to the sort of "the most personal one in history?" Has RKO been ragging on HHH and Steph? Is that why Vince and Shane-O came out with him last nite?

:ChairHit:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Orton has attacked Steph a couple of times I think. I dont really watch it that much anymore, just bits and pieces occasionally. And I wish I could get excited about WM like I used to, but I just dont like where they have taken Professional Wrestling over the last 4-5 years.
I think Undertaker streak will remain undefeated i dont think HBK has what it takes to beat the Deadman
This Wrestlemania is going to be awesome. I hope that Orton beats the **** out of Triple H. If anyone can end Takers streak it's HBK, I look for Flair to be doing more than standing in the Legends' corner. I expext them to leave Jericho in a bloody heap. Cant Wait..
The thread is in the General discussion. Even I didn't think it appropriate to put in "Pro" sports:biggrin:

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...hp?t=52407
For more info, see the thread in GD.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]