Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region All "A" 09-10
With Hazard losing Martin and there being rumors about Whitaker leaving, who is your prediction to win the 14th Region All "A" next year. I say Cordia, and this would be big because they have never been to a state tournament.
I would love to see it. I'll say Cordia or Buckhorn.
Hazard will still be a team to watch out for. I think Buckhorn will be the team to beat in the All A next season. That is if they don't start losing people as well. I've heard rumors, but I'll leave it at that.
Hazard will still be good but I'd love to see the Horn win it.
I would say that as long as everone returns for Owsley they should be in the mix also for the ALL A. They return there top 7 players and came on strong at the end of the season.
i think cordia or b-horn will win the all A next year....both teams have everyone coming back besides 1 player but the horn lost their main key to their success (blank) so i will go with the lions to make it to Eastern and this will be the talk of the county if it happens and i would love to see the senior team make it because almost all the players will be seniors
nbafan03 Wrote:i think cordia or b-horn will win the all A next year....both teams have everyone coming back besides 1 player but the horn lost their main key to their success (blank) so i will go with the lions to make it to Eastern and this will be the talk of the county if it happens and i would love to see the senior team make it because almost all the players will be seniors

There is no way this is happening.
I'd say Hazard will take it again....
they have the athletes to beat any small school around here....
it might be more of a fight, but I don't see buckhorn or cordia beating them
DJCOOL Wrote:There is no way this is happening.

Why?...Without Andy Blank for Horn then I don't think they can beat Cordia. If all the rumors are true at Hazard, then these two teams will be the two favorites.
DJCOOL Wrote:There is no way this is happening.

Why not? Buckhorn lost Andy Blank and that's a big loss. Hazard lost Corey Martin(and there is rumors about Whitaker leaving). Cordia has the whole team back except for one. The All A will come down to Cordia and the Horn, if Whitaker leaves.
Hazard
personally i would like to see Estill in the All-A classic
Breathitt should be a lot better. Especially if Noble can stay healthy..
Sleeper team: Owsley Co.
i think cordia or b-horn will win it as well....hazard want be near as good with out martin and whitaker
Cordia or Bickhorn will be the favorites
maybe Cordia if Whitaker leaves. Wonder if the KCC coaching situation is helping recruiting at Cordia?
i was surpised.
I think this will be the year of Buckhorn.